will heritage win a state championship before william blount

Thegovernorofwillyb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a man that has never seen a moral victory they didn't like!

Not true at all. I hate moral victories. I get more frustrated than just about everybody at all the close losses. When I bring up all the close losses I am making the point that we are right there. At some point your team and coaching staff has got to realize this and make the few necessary changes that you need to make to be a winning team instead of a losing team, and there aren't that many. If you are only losing games against good teams by one or two possessions you obviously have the talent and are doing some things right. The bottom line is if WB played more disciplined football, cut out the mistakes, and played with intensity and gave good effort for 48 minutes every friday they would be a 5 to 8 win team almost every single year. I hate losing with a passion, hate it! I can't stress that enough. There is no such thing as moral victories. I'm just stating the obvious when I bring up all the close games we have been in. Somebody has got to look at that and realize that we can be a winning team if we make a few changes here and there.

Truth is the truth and neither will win a state title as long as Maryville always takes some of there players...Huge problem and always has been a big problem is the Fact half of the Maryvilles players are suppose to be going to wb or heritage...

The truth is you have no idea what you are spouting off about. First of all....name them, the 6 kids you know all about. Tap....tap....tap...we are waiting. Second....if you want to know where your Heritage/WB kids are/were go check out the Alcoa roster the last several years.

The truth is you have no idea what you are spouting off about. First of all....name them, the 6 kids you know all about. Tap....tap....tap...we are waiting. Second....if you want to know where your Heritage/WB kids are/were go check out the Alcoa roster the last several years.

I'm sure there are at least a few kids from the county that plays for MHS or AHS. And I bet those are kids that could help the county schools be more competitive. Now, are they there illegally? Or paying tuition? I can't answer that, but it's tough to blame parents for sending them there. It's the county schools' responsibility to provide a better brand of football to get kids there.

What I am saying is I know for a fact 6 of the Maryville offense players from last year lived in the county not city and ik that to be 100% true...but I have no problem cheering for any team in the county If im not cheering on Heritage or wb im cheering for Maryville there well coached..but I just call it as I see it

I can only think of 3 right off the top of my head.

What I am saying is I know for a fact 6 of the Maryville offense players from last year lived in the county not city and ik that to be 100% true...but I have no problem cheering for any team in the county If im not cheering on Heritage or wb im cheering for Maryville there well coached..but I just call it as I see it

Six players or six coaches?