Riverside at Adamsville

@38320

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is traditionaly a tough game no matter who is the better team! Adamsville seemed to come out a little flat against McNairy after the big game with TCA last week! With that said I just think the ground & pound attack with some R. Burcham thrown in will be to much for Riverside! We are averaging 35 pts a game so far! The defense is the best one we have had in a while and should be able to control the line of scrimmage!!

Edited by utvol2

i look for this to be a good game.   Riverside has played some stiff competition and some not so tough.  I think i the end Adamsville just has too much for them.  Covering the burcham kid is not a small task and if you double and triple team him you get the other side of the guys making plays.  Lets go Cards step number 2 on you climb to your goal.

Riverside Panthers in a upset Adamsivlle Cardinals are better than the panthers but cause of the rivalry between the two teams and the fact Riverside is better than people think I see Adamsville not preparing properly and getting upset.  However if there is a rematch come playoffs the cardinals will be ready to play.  I like both teams and wish them both Good Luck.

Riverside Panthers in a upset Adamsivlle Cardinals are better than the panthers but cause of the rivalry between the two teams and the fact Riverside is better than people think I see Adamsville not preparing properly and getting upset. However if there is a rematch come playoffs the cardinals will be ready to play. I like both teams and wish them both Good Luck.

ole kerrmie, you should know by now that coach Gray will not allow his team or himself not to be prepared for a big district game ! This will be a good hard nosed game as usual ! But no upset this week ! Our boys are focused on their goal and this is just another step toward it!

The Cards have a very good team. I'm a dyed in the wool Bobcats fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Great job last night, Coach Gray, staff, and kids!

It is now my hope that the Cards will be playing for a state championship and hopefully the Bobcats can climb out of this hole they've been in for the last few years. Best wishes to all the kids in the county who have worked so hard!

The Cards have a very good team. I'm a dyed in the wool Bobcats fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Great job last night, Coach Gray, staff, and kids!

It is now my hope that the Cards will be playing for a state championship and hopefully the Bobcats can climb out of this hole they've been in for the last few years. Best wishes to all the kids in the county who have worked so hard!

Would love to see you guys do well too!! Believe it or not alot of us pull for you guys when we aren't playing each other!!

Bobcats have talent , hate too see it wasted ! Hodge is a hot head loud mouth , told referee to f--- y--! How disgraceful , over a incomplete pass! Some of your fans were feeding off of his antics ! Even a lady got shoved in the bathroom by a women because she told her to stop cussing around kids ! Mcnairy is in a low time right now !

Edited by Redrage1990

Very nice post. Good news for u is that bobcats are not that bad. They move the ball well just need to finish.