Riverside at Adamsville

@38320

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on!! I assure you we will be ready! If you don't score on the KO it would have taken you 7 minutes to score on a normal drive due to lack of explosiveness! So it was our best game huh? We had numerous penalties, threw a pick 6, gave up 2 KO returns......,and we still won? I don't hardly think that was our best game! Last year you were crying that the penalties and busted coverage in secondary cost you the game at Adamsville. That very well may have been the case. The second game you eliminated those mistakes and won. If we eliminate half of those mistakes mentioned above we will win by 3 TD's. Plain and simple Football 101!

And I guess you think we played mistake free ? Come on dude !!!!! Lotta ball left so we'll carry on this disagreement and maybe we will see each other !

Whatever happened to the good QB at Riverside last year? Is he playing college ball anywhere?

Heard he is at a prep school now.

I think Riverside's passing game is good enough to make a few plays against Adamsville's secondary and score a few to make this one interesting. Not sure they'll be able to slow down Adamsville's offense though. I'll take Adamsville 35-21