Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

Perry Co has some big ole corn fed looking young men. They seem to want to pound the ball against these teams they have already played. I don't think they can do that against us so we need to be looking for some "deep in the play book" kind of plays. One thing we don't talk about much is our special teams. We need to square some things up here. Hats off to our kicker but he needs to get a little more air under on kick offs I allow or defenders to get down the field. We have given up a lot of yards here and Perry Co could take advantage of this. Not looking forward but we will be facing. A lot of speed the following week. Let's get it fixed now.

its ok for us to look ahead, we don't play

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year at this point WC was (1-3), this year they are (3-1) and should be 4-0. It really shows just how much better this team is playing this year.

I too think we are better than last year, but man these injuries are almost too much for a small 1A school to overcome!  It just shows how much talent we have here at WC to keep filling these positions and maintain our level of play, but we are going to run out if this keeps up!  Who knows how good we could be if we could get everybody healthy by the playoffs!  Keep working hard and good things will happen!  "GO CATS"

I too think we are better than last year, but man these injuries are almost too much for a small 1A school to overcome! It just shows how much talent we have here at WC to keep filling these positions and maintain our level of play, but we are going to run out if this keeps up! Who knows how good we could be if we could get everybody healthy by the playoffs! Keep working hard and good things will happen! "GO CATS"

Its been good to see these boys like Floyd step in and play at such a high level. We've replaced players all over the field and havnt missed a lick. The Hicman Co. game was the only time our defense has struggled all year and that was the week we had to replace four starters at the same time.

Its been good to see these boys like Floyd step in and play at such a high level. We've replaced players all over the field and havnt missed a lick. The Hicman Co. game was the only time our defense has struggled all year and that was the week we had to replace four starters at the same time.

Not to mention HC had 2 very good ball carriers!  The best we've seen so far this year in my opinion!  I don't know their record so far but I wouldn't be surprised if they were undefeated!

Edited by IMAWCFAN