Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is guru and radio33, we need some more insight on this PC team?

They don't come on here much anymore seems like. I believe they were just front runners because Linden was really good. I'm just messin', i haven't seen them in three years to be completely honest with you. Maybe they'll show up one day. You know they love the Linden, Waynesboro game.

There are not going to be any fights being picked. Perry County is not the same team as they were the past two years. Ask Parsons, there were no ejections no late hits or anything of that matter. Don't disrespect these kids just because the Wildcats are (1-8) all time against the Vikings. 

PC...let's get that record correct...don't won't any outsiders thinking that's really the case.  WC is  8-1 against the Vikings....not 1-8. Lol.

PC...let's get that record correct...don't won't any outsiders thinking that's really the case.  WC is  8-1 against the Vikings....not 1-8. Lol.

I know i meant to put Vikings were the Wildcats were. I'm a old man and sometimes what i think in my head never comes out like i want it to be. The Vikings are (1-8) since 1999 against the Wildcats.

Last 2 years xp is paying off for the Cats. I hope the Trojans have the same rise next year. Lots of youngsters getting to start.

Well one thing is for surer at this point with C'wood. It can only get better and I'm positive next season will be different.

WC's goal this week should be to play mistake free football (turnovers and penalties). We have about 14-15 turnovers in our last four games. That isn't good at all, and it will hurt us down the road. Well it already has against HC. I know there is a lot of football to play and we should not overlook PC, but WC won't make it far playing the way they are now. They played good enough to beat Decatur, and C'wood & MC are down this year. There won't be down teams in the playoffs.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Perry Co has some big ole corn fed looking young men. They seem to want to pound the ball against these teams they have already played. I don't think they can do that against us so we need to be looking for some "deep in the play book" kind of plays. One thing we don't talk about much is our special teams. We need to square some things up here. Hats off to our kicker but he needs to get a little more air under on kick offs I allow or defenders to get down the field. We have given up a lot of yards here and Perry Co could take advantage of this. Not looking forward but we will be facing. A lot of speed the following week. Let's get it fixed now.

This is the wsy I see it, WC comes out running the veer and reading the defense just as usual. PC will start moving the safety and corners up to help stop it and then Rice burns them through the air. PC will come out trying to run up the middle and occasionally try the edges. Neither will work so when they get desperate they try to throw it and WC secondary takes it to the house. Just my opinion though. WC 38 PC 15