Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a strained tendon in his foot! I'm not sure how accurate that info is though! Haven't heard how long he's out!

Im guessing #8 will be a deep guy on kickoffs in Turnbows place beside Mathis but don't know if Mathis will be a hundred percent after spraining his ankle last week. I would hate to be a coach and have to make these decisions, it's been nonstop this year!

I heard a strained tendon in his foot! I'm not sure how accurate that info is though! Haven't heard how long he's out!

He's in a boot with tendon damage. He's saying something like 4-6 weeks. If we can keep the other healthy, we will have developed a lot of depth by the end of the year. Not exactly the way the coaches drew it up I'm sure.

He's in a boot with tendon damage. He's saying something like 4-6 weeks. If we can keep the other healthy, we will have developed a lot of depth by the end of the year. Not exactly the way the coaches drew it up I'm sure.

well that sucks he really has showed out this season.. big part of our D and is also a leader out there really hate to hear that

Lookout Perry County, you fixing to see how deep we are. The cats will be playing a lot of second and even third teamers early this Friday night. It's all because we are running on one leg right now with all the injuries. Hate these injuries, but I'm looking forward to the game. I think these younger players are up to the task and I know they will perform well.

Lookout Perry County, you fixing to see how deep we are. The cats will be playing a lot of second and even third teamers early this Friday night. It's all because we are running on one leg right now with all the injuries. Hate these injuries, but I'm looking forward to the game. I think these younger players are up to the task and I know they will perform well.

70 is ready to play defense if needed, if not then only offense again. From what I have seen PC won't have an answer for the WC run game and if the same defense shows up that had the past two weeks then this game will get ugly.

Like i've said before, the other Linden posters are pretty much done with anything associated with Perry County athletics. Kids come and go and so do the fans. I for one have not since i have a nephew on the team. Hope Waynesboro has a safe trip up that curvy highway thirteen and have a safe injury free game. Hope Linden can just at least make it a game or at least competitive. I hope i'm right but this is what this ol' man thinks if nothing changes: Waynesboro- 49   Linden- 12

Edited by PCsupporter4life

It may be a good game to watch with your third string in with our main guys. Give'em a lot of playing time before next season. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life