TC vs Goodpasture

TCnation

TC I appreciate your honesty. People just don't realize the devastation that key injuries can cause. Also, I appreciate you being realistic about the loss of your OL to graduation. Graduation can hurt powerhouse programs like TC just like any other school. TCA is going to get hit pretty hard after this year. We lose about 12 Seniors and that's a lot with a roster of 35. Look forward to seeing TC overcome this adversity. Hope you win the rest of your games except the last one in Dec!!:)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale wins this game. They will be better once Harper gets back. They still have a shot in the east, but beating Marion or Grace will prove tough.

It's been a long time since both of these teams haven't been very good. I doubt many will be there to see this one. Harper...or no Harper...TC not going very far this year.

Define "not going very far". We win region...first round bye..win 2nd round game..then comes quarterfinals. SC hasn't been to quarterfinals since 09 I do believe. No..it's not up to our standards, but coming from a SC supporter it seems that would be a great year. Thus, haters gonna hate

twan and postman spit too much ignorant drivel, or they are constantly trolling.  The ignore feature helps to scroll past their nonsense quickly.

Define "not going very far". We win region...first round bye..win 2nd round game..then comes quarterfinals. SC hasn't been to quarterfinals since 09 I do believe. No..it's not up to our standards, but coming from a SC supporter it seems that would be a great year. Thus, haters gonna hate

If you don't win that region...gee. G'ville is way down...as is GP. You barely beat Watertown...as it was decided in the 4th. If you think you will make a playoff run...what does that say for 2a?

If you don't win that region...gee. G'ville is way down...as is GP. You barely beat Watertown...as it was decided in the 4th. If you think you will make a playoff run...what does that say for 2a?

Like I said, we're looking at atleast the quarterfinal. That's just the "reality" at the moment. You stick to 3a ball..let us worry about 2a ball