Moore Co. vs Fayetteville

derFuhrer

First I want to send prayers out to the young man that was injured tonight from Fayetteville City.

Sure was a lot of trash talk about how horrible Moore County is this year. Our boys face many adversities this week. And tonight they not only had to beat Fayetteville City, but those referees too. And that they DID!!! QB#11 has a history with our Raiders. And our #17 definitely let him know we were there to win. As for the comment on our RB...#21 I think tonight he showed why he is the hit man. What a homecoming for Fayetteville City. Great Night to be a Raider

First I want to send prayers out to the young man that was injured tonight from Fayetteville City.

Sure was a lot of trash talk about how horrible Moore County is this year. Our boys face many adversities this week. And tonight they not only had to beat Fayetteville City, but those referees too. And that they DID!!! QB#11 has a history with our Raiders. And our #17 definitely let him know we were there to win. As for the comment on our RB...#21 I think tonight he showed why he is the hit man. What a homecoming for Fayetteville City. Great Night to be a Raider

Congrats MC on a big win! What was the injury, hope it wasn't to serious?