Milan vs CPA

heatwave

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOMG!!!!   whats goin on in pulaski brother...are we gona see u boys in the semis or is quad 3 up for grabs this year...

always pullin for the brickhouse

Jury's still out on the Cats this year. We're our own worst enemy so far. We got the horses. Just have to steady the wagon a bit. Get back with me Saturday and I'll have a better feeling I hope..... :idea:

Looks like your young men are moving on up. Congratulations!

If Milan can stop CPA's fast start they have a chance. They get out of the gate fast. I'm more impressed with their O-line this year than last. And their dadgum linebackers won't get out of your way. But BPM will have their backs + tradition. So, who knows? :?:

Jury's still out on the Cats this year. We're our own worst enemy so far. We got the horses. Just have to steady the wagon a bit. Get back with me Saturday and I'll have a better feeling I hope..... :idea:

Looks like your young men are moving on up. Congratulations!

If Milan can stop CPA's fast start they have a chance. They get out of the gate fast. I'm more impressed with their O-line this year than last. And their dadgum linebackers won't get out of your way. But BPM will have their backs + tradition. So, who knows? :?:

meh...ill say this about liberty...the talent is there...much more so than recent history...but the attitudes...well...current downfall/issue if u will

im lookin fwd to the midstaters comin back our way...its a shame milan has fallen on hard times...but they definitely attempted to beef up their schedule...props to them

Zack Weatherly is CPA quarterback, he has 555 yards total in 5 games and 10 touchdowns.

CPA best back is Wallace Barrett he has 431 yards total in 5 games and 4 TD.

Jay Hockaday is 2nd good back that have 356 yards total in 5 games and 8 TD.

Chip Omer is their 3rd good back with 247 yards in 5 games and 1 TD.

CPA kicker is J.R. Osborn who have 57 points in 5 games and he has made a 53 yard field goal this season.

Edited by heatwave

you are right bpm. I have attended most of Milan's jv and freshmen and middle school games. There is a boatload of talent coming up. Just have to keep it together. But I wouldn't write off this team this year. They are talented and have a lot better attitude than last years bunch. Could see them going 7 and 3  and making semis

you are right bpm. I have attended most of Milan's jv and freshmen and middle school games. There is a boatload of talent coming up. Just have to keep it together. But I wouldn't write off this team this year. They are talented and have a lot better attitude than last years bunch. Could see them going 7 and 3 and making semis

I saw Crockett play Dyersburg and I don't think we can beat the Trojans. They are probably 14pts better than us. We will lose tonight. I will say 6-4 with the potential to go to the semis if we play our absolute best.