The Ridge (OR) @ Gibbs

SweetScience

Not taking hits on your players so I'm not sure why you feel the need to with ours but whatever

I'm not taking hits on any players. In fact I asked for stats to be posted since I haven't seen him play this year. If you feel I said something incorrect, point it out, prove me wrong or ask me to delete it and I will be happy to.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just say that Middleton is a player! Has he played to his potential? Probably not. No doubt about it tho, the kid is a difference maker. When that light comes on, watch out!

Beleive it or not I agree 100% and I know the only thing that is stopping that level of play is himself. If it clicks, no one will be able to stop him.

That should tell people a lot about him. He honestly doesn't even realize how good he could be and he has still dominated the games I have watched us play. QB's have been running for their lives when he is on the field. Our defense is so much better when he is in there and it's not even comparable.

Alcorn is turning into be a great DE himself. We have two 6'5 + guys on each end. and a 300 LB bull at the nose coming at you. That front 3 is pretty imposing for us.

Edited by SweetScience

I'm just glad my guy is making plays so far this season... Pulling for oak ridge this year.

He has made a lot of plays. He chased McMinn's QB half way across the field last night. Granted that Mcminn Co QB is a pretty quick little guy. Darel ran him down from behind like it was nothing. Huge sack that put them in a 4th and forever. He was all over the field once again last night.