Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

HEY...IT'S THE SAME STORY EVERYWHERE......2 MAYBE 3 GOOD TEAMS IN EACH DISTRICT LACED WITH PINEAPPLE CUPCAKES TO FILL THE SCHEDULE....I LOVE MY DISTRICT FOES AND YES IT'S A STRUGGLE FOR SOME....BUT WE WILL COMPETE WITH WHOMEVER WANT'S TO TANGO...NO CROWNS FOR THE PASS SUCCESS...WE LIVE IN THE NOW!! #LOP

Too bad tssaa won't set districts to make it more competitive. Or have fewer district games so schools can schedule tough competition. We only get 3 non district games.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5AAA is big boy football #pop "knox area" is cupcake football #lop everyone outside 5aaa is cupcakes. Unless ur from Memphis. Then PA can't drop to his knees fast enough

HEY THIS WHOLE T$$AA SETUP IS A DOZEN OF GLAZE DOUGHNUTS....

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SCHOOLS LIKE BRAINERD..BUT THEY HAVE PLAYED 3 UNDEFEATED STATE RANKED TEAMS......MCCALLIE HAS CRACKED THE CODE OF 2 NATIONALLY RANKED TEAMS...NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A CHALLENGE.....NOT THIS EAST TENNESSEE CUPCAKE FACTORY.......COME AGAIN....

HEY THIS WHOLE T$$AA SETUP IS A DOZEN OF GLAZE DOUGHNUTS....

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SCHOOLS LIKE BRAINERD..BUT THEY HAVE PLAYED 3 UNDEFEATED STATE RANKED TEAMS......MCCALLIE HAS CRACKED THE CODE OF 2 NATIONALLY RANKED TEAMS...NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A CHALLENGE.....NOT THIS EAST TENNESSEE CUPCAKE FACTORY.......COME AGAIN....

Absolutely. That's why teams from the east never win state titles. Ever. Chattanooga gets all the gold balls. And please brush your teeth. When u open your mouth I can smell half of memphis

Absolutely. That's why teams from the east never win state titles. Ever. Chattanooga gets all the gold balls. And please brush your teeth. When u open your mouth I can smell half of memphis

well one thing we can assure you is that you have a huge roadblock standing in your way too Cookeville sdot. I like my chances a little better. #LOP

is your team the one that only put up 3 pts after putting up41 the week before??

Nope. We had 28 last week. We got our butts kicked in every facet of the game Friday. Hammered on both sides of the ball. Don't know what kind of road u have to Cookeville, but we have several roadblocks if we want to get there. And we have to improve a lot to get there. In 5a Knox west and south doyle look really good so far. And mccallie is putting together a great season so far. Congrats to them

Edited by SdotBears