Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

That could of been a different game had it not been for two or three plays I thought were bad decisions on the coaching staff. Taking it right into the gut of the defense on forth down and short wasn't to good of an idea. Also getting down inside the five and not cashing in hurt also .It seemed to me the QB couldn't hit someone in his on backfield with a screen pass but he could hit on the run great. Why in the world do you not use what worked.

Good points. I also wondered why we didn't call a timeout and run a play before half time

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellers and rw87....Eye luvved tha 2 tights set.....and tha envurted wishboan looked awfull good two....

Evur mimburr on our teem iz valuabull and eye meen evurone.....GQ and staif do a grait job inn gettin' peepull inn tha rite places, att tha rite times, puttin inn plays tha play two tha strength ov our pursonnel, settin' upp a play 3 plays befour tha cawl hit, bettur thain enny hi skool staif eye've seed...... :popcorneater:

What do Maryville fans think of the Bears team? Do any of you think they are better at anything than they were last season? The game was a little closer a little longer & I felt like if they make a few plays it could have been a game into the 3rd. To play with the Rebs for 4 quarters will be difficult for anyone but the players must BELIEVE and Im sorry but I dont think the Bears coaches are bringing enough fight to the field on the road at Maryville. I was very disappointed in the plain old fight in the Bears straight out of the gate. It was like oh well its Maryville its ok that we are missing tackles, missing open receivers, leaving guys uncovered etc. etc. & our secondary must get better! They look poorly coached and have all season. That group has the most talent and experience as any position on the field without a doubt. 

SDOT You are correct.

All week everyone seemed to have a positive attitude and really thought we would be competitive. Then we gave up before the 1st quarter was over. Our attitudes have to change before the playoffs

GoVols!  :angry: 

Edited by gobears89

What do Maryville fans think of the Bears team? Do any of you think they are better at anything than they were last season? The game was a little closer a little longer & I felt like if they make a few plays it could have been a game into the 3rd. To play with the Rebs for 4 quarters will be difficult for anyone but the players must BELIEVE and Im sorry but I dont think the Bears coaches are bringing enough fight to the field on the road at Maryville. I was very disappointed in the plain old fight in the Bears straight out of the gate. It was like oh well its Maryville its ok that we are missing tackles, missing open receivers, leaving guys uncovered etc. etc. & our secondary must get better! They look poorly coached and have all season. That group has the most talent and experience as any position on the field without a doubt. 

SDOT You are correct.

All week everyone seemed to have a positive attitude and really thought we would be competitive. Then we gave up before the 1st quarter was over. Our attitudes have to change before the playoffs

GoVols!  :angry: 

Right now I think SC finishes 7-3 and makes the Playoffs.

Right now I think SC finishes 7-3 and makes the Playoffs.

That's not good enough. This group is good enough to win a playoff game and be competitive with Maryville, if we get the opportunity to play them again. Maybe even pull the upset. But we have to fight for 4 quarters. This was our 4th game since 2011 and it doesn't seem like we've closed the gap any. If we don't improve south Doyle will give us a 3rd loss this year

SDOT You are correct.

GoVols! :angry:

I was disappointed in how many players were walking around with their heads down so early in the game. Everyone should play their best the whole game against the best team in the state.

Maryville cheats plain and simple. And the refs were terrible. :popcorneater: 

No injuries for the Bears hopefully the 1 rebel is ok. On to next week vs 1-4 Cherokee. I am not sure what is more boring tonights game or the next 1.

GoBears!

Maryville cheats?  what grade are you in?

Edited by Pappy

SDOT You are correct.

GoVols! :angry:

Could it be that SC thought they'd jump on us early with Vaught being out for the game and the low score against HV and how flat Maryville played against them last week?