5-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets @ 4-0 White House Blue Devils

JacketLover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where all the WH fans have gone too this year on coacht!! WH is very banged up, lost another playmaker last night. With them being depleted with injuries, it'll be a very tough task against a very talented Jackets team. It's a non-district game but still an old rivalry. Should be a good one.

I don't know where all the WH fans have gone too this year on coacht!! WH is very banged up, lost another playmaker last night. With them being depleted with injuries, it'll be a very tough task against a very talented Jackets team. It's a non-district game but still an old rivalry. Should be a good one.

I agree with you.  Throw the records out the window when these two play.  The atmosphere at the stadium should be electric Friday night.  Good luck to both teams 

I think this is only a big deal to the older people in both towns, as a recent player I can say this game was never that big of a deal. Just another Friday night for the players. Imma say BDP discipline trumps Springfields athleticism.

I haven't heard that about the players not seeing this as a rivalry game but it makes sense that it would be a generational thing.  The Jackets have committed double digit penalties the past two games.  To win this game the Jackets MUST play discipline football the entire game because BDP surely will.

This is probably the game of the week! Springfield has the edge in speed, but WH is used to this. Most teams are faster and bigger than the Devils. What everyone dismisses is BDP (HEART,PRIDE,TOUGHNESS). This may sound cliché but it runs deep in the community for decades. We BELIEVE. Bring on the insects!lol

Devils  28  Jackets  24 

Good game everyone stay injury free!

This is probably the game of the week! Springfield has the edge in speed, but WH is used to this. Most teams are faster and bigger than the Devils. What everyone dismisses is BDP (HEART,PRIDE,TOUGHNESS). This may sound cliché but it runs deep in the community for decades. We BELIEVE. Bring on the insects!lol

Devils  28  Jackets  24 

Good game everyone stay injury free!

The insects are Stinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnging this year.  Fear the Bees  BDP