Week 5: Karns vs Clinton

BigDave1967

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Clinton on rivalry Thursday, great game. I expect Clinton to put up plenty of points & win another shootout 49-28. I heard that Coach Ellison, Clinton's OC has been named the offensive coordinator for the NAIA D2 all-star game in December. That's a big accomplishment for him, he has been doing a great job with the Dragon Offense.

I watched Clinton on rivalry Thursday, great game. I expect Clinton to put up plenty of points & win another shootout 49-28. I heard that Coach Ellison, Clinton's OC has been named the offensive coordinator for the NAIA D2 all-star game in December. That's a big accomplishment for him, he has been doing a great job with the Dragon Offense.

Yes he has! He is a great coach! We are very lucky to have him! Kerr needs to keep Ellison happy and don't let him get away! :)

Hey 92. If you were at the Gibbs game can you explain how Gibbs held Clinton to 7pts in regulation. Did you guys make some offensive mistakes or is their defense just that good. To hold Thackerson and company to 7 pts in 48 minutes is quite an accomplishment. What happened in that one?

Gibbs has one of the better defenses in our district imo. Clinton marched up and down the field, but bogged down in the red zone. Clinton held Gibbs to just 54 yards rushing on 37 carries. Gibbs scored their 2 touchdowns through the air.

If Gibbs could get their offense going, they would be a hard team to beat.