Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

Booger

Signal  wins the game about 35-21 

for 3 reasons:

1) Signal is a more physical team

2) speed is important but this is a football game not a track meet where the fastest guy wins.

Signal has adequate speed at other positions not just the skilled ones.  thus making the speed    issue more equal.

3) Notre Dame selling their home game for tainted McCallie money ( usually not a wise move). I have to admit , it is difficult for visiting teams to play at the golden domers, especially when you have unfriendly fans standing 2 feet behind you while on the sidelines ( a distraction). 

By moving the game you will have as many if not more SM fans.

At least we will know by late tonight who was right !!

You know the saying " Hail Mary full of Grace, Notre Dame in second place" !

for 3 reasons:

2) speed is important but this is a football game not a track meet where the fastest guy wins.

Signal has adequate speed at other positions not just the skilled ones.  thus making the speed    issue more equal.

3) Notre Dame selling their home game for tainted McCallie money ( usually not a wise move). I have to admit , it is difficult for visiting teams to play at the golden domers, especially when you have unfriendly fans standing 2 feet behind you while on the sidelines ( a distraction). 

...maybe if you could have been on the field, the distraction behind you would not have been an issue :roflol: .....Booger just sayin

waterboy-thinking-movie.jpg

The cal  preps  projections had SM beating Ringgold 35-14 and Notre Dame beating Ringgold 31-10.

I'd like to see Notre Dame and Signal Mountain play Ringgold. RHS is a good team with a 3-2 record. Their losses were to two top 10 teams(4-0 Adairsville and #2 4-0 Calhoun)

...and this has what to with North Red Bank Mountain vs Notre Dame  :?

Liu Yifei Xianjianqixia(August 25, 1987 -), actor. English name Crystal Liuyifei, was born in Wuhan, China, a child of dance, from childhood to display art. Childhood in Wuhan University in Wuhan players for the professor's father and the mother of dancers at the national level through Liu Xiaoli. 1997 10-year-old Liu Yifei from Wuhan City Jiangan district Poyang Street primary school drop-out, to the United States to study. 14-year-old home movies Performance of taken by Beijing, 18-year-old graduate. Masterpieces of the current "Tianlongbabu" "Shendiaoxialv" "Xianjianqixia Biography" "Jinfenshijia" "May Love"

for 3 reasons:

I again say, Signal doesn't score more than 14

Lot of kids struggle with school and peer presure. You drop them into a school like ND, McCalile and Baylor it will not be a cake walk. Kids are brutal it is not easy being 16, 17, when a kid shows up in a 20k car and another shows up in a 5k car, going to social events, dating etc, those things are not included in scholorship money. Yes some kids do it and they are fine, but what about the ones that do not.

Your an idiot ! You need to drive through ND's parking lot. $20,000 cars give me a break! Most kids drive $3-$5000.00 cars if at all. The boys we have pay for their schooling. I've been affiliated with ND for many many years. I have the inside track and I know what goes on. I live in a $150,000 house and have had 2 very talented athletes come through ND whom have won championships and made to the playoffs multiple times recently. So I know how the pay system works. So all you haters shut up. Its amazing that no one said anything when we had crappy coaching and great talented athletes but were losing . We get great coaching and some talent and every ones a hater. So just shut up and talk football. Edited by IrishTrickster

Obviously they weren't fast enough

Our linebacker was out got hurt and our great nose guard was held or should I say raped on the play. Your coach called a great play when he saw our linebacker go out. It was a good game. I think NDs Defense physically beat up Upper an that's why you all lost like you did to Alcoa. Cause you all weren't as bad as the score reflected. Edited by IrishTrickster

...maybe if you could have been on the field, the distraction behind you would not have been an issue :roflol: .....Booger just sayin

waterboy-thinking-movie.jpg

Hey Booger, at least  you agree with me on my 3 reasons why Signal wins. I like you! An Irish with unbiased opinions !!

Now  you and I can both say " I told you so" later tonight !!