Signal Mountain @ Notre Dame

Booger

Rumor mill time- any serious truth to the info I was told today that the injured Signal Mountain player may sue Notre Dame High School in regards to his injury (something to the effect of loss of potential athletic future stuff).....seemed pretty preposterous when I heard it, so of course, wanted to find out the truth via Coach T ..

D

Rumor mill time- any serious truth to the info I was told today that the injured Signal Mountain player may sue Notre Dame High School in regards to his injury (something to the effect of loss of potential athletic future stuff).....seemed pretty preposterous when I heard it, so of course, wanted to find out the truth via Coach T ..

D

Haven't heard any such thing, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.  I agree that it would be absurd, but we have all heard of more absurd lawsuits.

Some of the kids (mostly not players) posted some distasteful remarks on twitter about "taking him out", etc; and, that stirred some people up  ... 

I have been vocal up here that nothing of the such was even thinkable.  Just some stupid social media teenage crap.  Too much perfume and diesel fumes.

name="MountainTroll" post="3224680" timestamp="1412815544"]Haven't heard any such thing, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I agree that it would be absurd, but we have all heard of more absurd lawsuits.

Some of the kids (mostly not players) posted some distasteful remarks on twitter about "taking him out", etc; and, that stirred some people up ...

I have been vocal up here that nothing of the such was even thinkable. Just some stupid social media teenage crap. Too much perfume and diesel fumes.

Troll ??? Oh Trooollllll ???????? I told you so !!!!!!! Price is the worst coach ever. Kicking field goals and running same old plays. No passing game at all. All he does is win games by recruiting talent from McCallie and Baylor. He got beat by a better coaching staff. I'm sure he'll come up with an excuse for getting a thorough butt whooping. I said 21-7 ND I just didn't know we were gonna pick off 2 for touchdowns. You gotta learn to coach a whole team. We should have won last year but penalties hurt us and a fumble. I'm not gonna give Signal props. They are rude and arrogant people. Even out in public. Someone needs to tell them,that the name of there Mountain is Signal Mt not Lookout Mountain. No matter how bad those rednecks want it. Put lipstick on a pig,you still gotta a pig. And we'll beat you next year. Good day my Irish fans. You gotta love it.

Edited by IrishTrickster

Notre Dame has some very talented athletes,

... they did the last couple of times we beat them, also.

Notre Dame has great team speed,

Notre Dame has a good quarterback,

Notre Dame has a couple of really good linebackers,

Notre Dame has a very good coach,

Notre Dame thinks they can win this game,

But they're still Notre Dame.

76021-Notre-Dame-Green-Banner-300x400cop

The Eagles will flock the leprechauns, 35-17.

LMFAO. NOTRE DAME 35 SIGNAL(want to be lookout)MTN 3. Oohhhhh Trooollllll

I have to admit.

It's a lot longer drive to Signal than it is walk to Glenwood, and the tuition is the same.  :roflol:

The boys we have pay for their schooling. I've been affiliated with ND for many many years. I have the inside track and I know what goes on. I live in a $150,000 house and have had 2 very talented athletes come through ND whom have won championships and made to the playoffs multiple times recently. So I know how the pay system works. So all you haters shut up. Its amazing that no one said anything when we had crappy coaching and great talented athletes but were losing . We get great coaching and some talent and every ones a hater. So just shut up and talk football.

Not always right, but never in doubt.  The series is still 3-1 Signal.  Hope we can keep you mackerel snappers on the schedule when you move to DII, and we have 8 district games.

fisheatercat.jpg

The boys we have pay for their schooling. I've been affiliated with ND for many many years. I have the inside track and I know what goes on. I live in a $150,000 house and have had 2 very talented athletes come through ND whom have won championships and made to the playoffs multiple times recently. So I know how the pay system works. So all you haters shut up. Its amazing that no one said anything when we had crappy coaching and great talented athletes but were losing . We get great coaching and some talent and every ones a hater. So just shut up and talk football.

thwhatever.gif

You must not have had much of an inside track if you didn't know how the SOMe PAY RACket worked. 

Somebody's got to pay.  Not everyone can get a free ride. :rolleyes:

Dr. Mountain Troll, how much have you given to the Signal Mountain treasury? Let's be transparent. I hope I'm not disrupting any important procedures. Keep saving lives.

Nah.  I ain't workin' tonight.  No disruption.

I cain't give as much as lawyers and dentists, and my pockets ain't as deep as the church's; but, I do what I can.  Mostly donate time and energy. redthumb.gif

Nah. I ain't workin' tonight. No disruption.

I cain't give as much as lawyers and dentists, and my pockets ain't as deep as the church's; but, I do what I can. Mostly donate time and energy. redthumb.gif

You won a championship in 2010 in 2a. You have done nothing since and you talk crap about our school and staff every chance you get. Talk about what you've done lately. Talk about the percentage of your graduating class are going to college on full rides in academics and athletics if you like. We had a 100 percent graduation rate. And all 5 seniors on the football team got academic scholorships and three chose to play football. 1 had sholorships at ETSU,CARSON NEWMAN,UNIVERSIY OF THE CUMBERLANDS,SEWANEE,UTC,TUSCULUM and he chose to go to Berry College which is division 3 doesn't give athletic scholorships just academic. He is pre-med. Show me stories like that from lookout sorry I mean Signal Mt and I'll have more respect for the school not the people the school. Edited by IrishTrickster