Week 5: Rockwood at Oakdale

BigDave1967

Guys I don't know if any of you realize, but Oakdale victories are over opponents with a combined 2-20 record. Not taking anything away from them because they usually would lose those games, but their best win is against a 1-4 Oliver Springs team that is absolutely horrible this year.

Oakdale will have a good year, probably go 7-3.....but they will be no match for Rockwood.

Good observation. They shouldn't even play this game tomorrow night. Waste of everyone's time.

Tellico Scrimmaged Oakdale this summer for our first scrimmage of the year. Tellico (1-4 with 2 close losses)  won easily. Oakdale has some good players but I have a hard time seeing them beating Rockwood. If they do then the Rock is way down this year which I just don't believe it is. Sure they got beat by Meigs but Meigs(although they have struggled the last few year) is not a bad football team at all. Their win over Rockwood maybe that first good win for the new coach that says they are headed in the right direction, but still on any other night I bet Rockwood beats the Tigers from Decatur(still like where Meigs is headed).... Now don't get me wrong I got tons of respect for #20 on the red team he is a player but I will go with TheAmbassador and say the Rock by 2 or 3 scores. 

Tellico Scrimmaged Oakdale this summer for our first scrimmage of the year. Tellico (1-4 with 2 close losses) won easily. Oakdale has some good players but I have a hard time seeing them beating Rockwood. If they do then the Rock is way down this year which I just don't believe it is. Sure they got beat by Meigs but Meigs(although they have struggled the last few year) is not a bad football team at all. Their win over Rockwood maybe that first good win for the new coach that says they are headed in the right direction, but still on any other night I bet Rockwood beats the Tigers from Decatur(still like where Meigs is headed).... Now don't get me wrong I got tons of respect for #20 on the red team he is a player but I will go with TheAmbassador and say the Rock by 2 or 3 scores.

I like your logic of going off of a scrimmage in august.

Guys I don't know if any of you realize, but Oakdale victories are over opponents with a combined 2-20 record. Not taking anything away from them because they usually would lose those games, but their best win is against a 1-4 Oliver Springs team that is absolutely horrible this year.

Oakdale will have a good year, probably go 7-3.....but they will be no match for Rockwood.

You can't be reminded folks about Oakdale's schedule. They take that as "hatin" on them. Lol. Most folk think Rockwood wins tonight by 2-3 scores.