Upperman Vs. Jackson County

BaxterBiRite1996

. Have not seen JC, but 14-13 win vs RBS and 23-6 vs Clay is about all I need to know. Again, if UHS plays like they did first half at GHS or Monterey it will be a running clock. If they play like the second half at GHS, will be a down to the wire game. I say somewhere in between, 2-3 td's UHS.

RBS is a lot bigger and tougher than people realize.  I also saw where JC won 23-6 against Clay, but I heard they had a transfer at QB and the kid has a cannon.  I have seen Upperman and JC this year, both teams are physical and athletic.  Will be a great game to see this Friday.  We will simply have to agree to disagree on the outcome.  I can see it going both ways, but not because one team is just that much better than the other.  This will be a close game.

Edited by STcoach87

RBS is a lot bigger and tougher than people realize.  I also saw where JC won 23-6 against Clay, but I heard they had a transfer at QB and the kid has a cannon.  I have seen Upperman and JC this year, both teams are physical and athletic.  Will be a great game to see this Friday.  We will simply have to agree to disagree on the outcome.  I can see it going both ways, but not because one team is just that much better than the other.  This will be a close game.

The new QB for Clay Co is by far and away the best I've seen in the upper Cumberland in years. He will play at the next level no question. No one even compares to this kid and I'm including Cookeville Livinston Aca and anywhere else. He is way too good to be in Celina. UHS may win but it might be closer than some think. It depends on how bad Loftis wants to try and win the game. Remember the game that means the most is next week. If he beats Monterey he gets a home playoff game so keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1

The new QB for Clay Co is by far and away the best I've seen in the upper Cumberland in years. He will play at the next level no question. No one even compares to this kid and I'm including Cookeville Livinston Aca and anywhere else. He is way too good to be in Celina. UHS may win but it might be closer than some think. It depends on how bad Loftis wants to try and win the game. Remember the game that means the most is next week. If he beats Monterey he gets a home playoff game so keep that in mind.

Ok, when did this kid start playing for Clay and where did he come from? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Ok, when did this kid start playing for Clay and where did he come from?

His first game was against us, heard he moved in the Sunday before last.  He is from North Carolina, heard he had some 7 on 7 video's on youtube.  Kid can play no doubt about it.  I dont throw accolades around very lightly but he is way too good for any team in this area, but i heard his father was from Clay Co. so i get the connection there.   

I bet you have a poster of him on your lil girly bedroom! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

You are nuts. he will have to prove that he is better than York or Mccoin. That is hard to do I promise.

I bet you have a poster of him on your lil girly bedroom! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Wait a minute BC. Just because you have posters of shirtless Gary Rankin and George Quarles in your "MANcave" don't mean everybody does that sort of thing. :huh: