Gibson Co vs Fulton Co

westtnsportsfan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Pioneer Fan, I don't know who you are, and don't care, but I did not slam anyone from your little area, and I don't appreciate what you have posted

about me. You are not very accurate with you records, and obviously have a

Gibson Co. education, because it shows. Now, if you want to meet and discuss all of this, I will certainly be glad to do so. I am very busy with our

team right now, as we are 5-0 (something you folks know nothing about), but I will take time out of my schedule to see that you get your #'s straight

before you make any more serious mistakes. This forum is for fun, and that

was my intention, and not to slam your previous coaches who came in there,

took much time away from their families, and tried to win with your pathetic

non-athletes. So, there, that's my 2 cents worth.

Well Bob, I disagree.  You stated “This forum is for fun, and that was my intention, and not to slam your previous coaches.†In reality your intentions are to slam the fans, school, community,  the coaches the players and  the band at GC.  So Bob, lets take a look down memory lane over the past year at some of your COACHT post since it was not your intention to slam anyone:

Bob, the first post below is my personal favorite with you being a coach.  You slammed the kids for going 0-20 when you were coaching here in 2010-2011.  But I’m sure it was not your intention since you are a coach????

Gibson County vs Humboldt Thread from AUG 31 2013

You Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

GC Pioneer you are a very loyal fan and I respect that. However, your program sucks all the way down from the top, and most everyone knows that. The administration is a joke, and the kids just don't work hard in the weight room or on the field. They have that loser attitude and in the 2 yrs. we were there they did not give us what it takes to win. That may or may not have been Adkins fault, but I for one worked my tail off there and got nothing for it, so that is why I have the feelings that I have and I will probably always have.

You Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

All you GC people can take it and shove it! Maybe it will come another earthquake down there and make another lake in the whole county. so long and goodby - if you want to discuss this further, i'm not hard to find, and you won't like your side of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, I’m sure you had good intentions on this post also:?

Fulton Co. Pilots (0-3) at Gibson Co. Pioneers (0-4) Thread from September 23, 2013

You posted:

A previous coach from Halls told me that Gibson was worse than they have ever been. He said they only gained 6 yds. offensively last fri. nite. So, I guess the change at the top has really made them better LOL! As I have said, you get what you deserve------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, I’m sure your intentions were not to slam the football, the band, the school etc in this post???

Finley Resigns as Cheatham Football Coach Thread from Mar 08 2013 01:17 PM

You Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

Band is bigger than football at Gibson Co. in W. Tenn. As soon as half-time band performs, everyone leaves. It was truly a joke - football that is - the band thought their stuff didn't stink, when in essence everything down there stunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, I’m sure your intentions were not to stir up and troll the Milan Fans?

Milan vs Huntingdon Thread from OCT 19, 2013

You Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Let me see. I believe Milan is done next week. Right? Right! I may be, but I know one thing, you are done this yr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a coach and a teacher, I’m sure it’s not your intention to blame the refs?

Westview (8-3) hosts Hickman (8-3) {2nd Round} Thread from Nov08 2013 09:24 PM

You Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Clean game my a-- Westview raped our # 80 all night. PI call right before half real bs, and from there the game turned around. By the way purple-who-ever-you-are, who did you play last night, ought to concentrate on winning a few more games and you might get to play this time of yr. Was only 0-12 at the half, and everything was fixable. The holding of DE and OLB prevented us from doing what we needed to adjust to what they were bringing at us. Good luck WV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, below was your last post from yesterday. Truth is you have been slamming us for over a year and still blaming the kids for your failure.

Gibson Co vs Fulton Co Thread A week ago

You Posted A day ago

GC Pioneer Fan, I don't know who you are, and don't care, but I did not slam anyone from your little area, and I don't appreciate what you have posted about me. You are not very accurate with you records, and obviously have a Gibson Co. education, because it shows. Now, if you want to meet and discuss all of this, I will certainly be glad to do so. I am very busy with our team right now, as we are 5-0 (something you folks know nothing about), but I will take time out of my schedule to see that you get your #'s straight before you make any more serious mistakes. This forum is for fun, and that was my intention, and not to slam your previous coaches who came in there, took much time away from their families, and tried to win with your pathetic non-athletes. So, there, that's my 2 cents worth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been 3 years….get over it dude.  Even though it may not have been your intention, you stop slamming and trolling GC and I will leave you alone for good!!!

Looks like GCPioneer has his facts, and your posts pretty straight coachbob1! None of my buisness to interject, but with an attitude like yours apparently is, I'd personally rather never win a game than have you as a coach/mentor for a bunch of kids. GC is on the way up...how far is to be determined, but they're doing it with something you probably know very little about...CLASS.

GCPioneer has been posting for a long while now, and has a well earned reputation for humility and character...if all you swing by for is to try and tarnish him, the GC community,or the school, I'd suggest another hobby.

Appreciate the support there, tradertwo.... But I'm not GCPioneerFan. This stuff really isn't even that serious. There are much more important things in life than winning 0 games or 10 games. Gibson Co. is on the upswing and will be competitive in the years to come. I watched the middle school football team tonight and was pleased with how they looked. They're currently 5-2 with losses to Peabody and Three Oaks (Dyer Co.).