Woods decommits from UT

BarneySox2007

bringing in PAC-Man Jones was a very smart move. Was he brought in to speak as a role model??? No. He was brought in to talk about the mistakes he has made and some of the pitfalls he encountered with the hopes of helping our players avoid making the same mistakes. Pretty smart move in my thinking.

oh yeah, a very smart move.
  • Upvote 1

I didn't say it was an excuse. Actually, I said it wasn't. People do change, though and it seems as if Pac-Man has taken a turn for the better. Yeah, people do actually change in this life. Hard to believe, I know.

pull up his arrest record. I don't care if he has changed. I would not let him near my kid. Edited by Ranger7
  • Upvote 1

This kind of goes back to when we were all in grade school and they bring in someone that has had a troubled life to talk to the students and help scare them away from it by looking at their mistakes. I've not followed Pac-Man Jones lately because I've 95% signed off with the NFL because of all the problem players getting slapped on the wrist finally done me in. The situation last year at LSU when the all star running back beat someone up that had no chance against him almost did me in on college but it did make me see the light in Les Miles who I have no respect for anymore.  Think that's why I enjoyed that Mississippi State game so much Saturday night.        

YOU KNOW...ALL THESE OLD ENTITLED FARTS WHO CAN'T REMEMBER HOW BAAD THEY WERE AS YOUNGSTERS....NONE OF YOU WERE AND ARE PERRRFECT NOW...ESPECIALLY THE WAY YOU TALK OUT THE SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.....YOU ARE GIVEN A CHANCE AT LIFE EVERY TIME THE CREATOR WAKES YOUR SELFISH AND SELF ABSORBED AND SELF-CENTERED MINDSET UP.....IF YOU COULD BE MORE OF A MENTOR INSTEAD OF A CRITIC...THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE...IF YOU WERE THE PARENT CAN YOU DO ANY BETTER IN YOUR PERRRFECT WORLD??? HECK NO BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO EVEN GET OUT THERE AND GIVE OF YOUR BODY AND COMPETE...NOOO YOU JUST WANT TO SIT BACK AND JUDGE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.....YOU ARE ADULTS TALKING ABOUT A KID???REALLY....OH  I FORGOT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE....

WE SHOULD HAVE SPORTS FOR ALL PERFECT KIDS SO THE PERRRRFECT FANS CAN COME OUT AND WATCH THEM PLAY FLAG FOOTBALL.....AND WE WOULD HAVE A PERRR FECT WORLD WITH PERRRFECT PEOPLE IN IT :thumb: SORRY FARTS ...AINT GONE HAPPEN

Guys we all make our own choices. We can choose to be negative or positive? That's the only downfall to public forums. We have to hear the negative jerks. The bad thing is these jerks are on a forum about our future young men. Try as u may u'll never change these idiots minds because they choose to be negative regardless who or what they may be hurting or influencing. Stop acknowledging them and maybe they'll go away!

There's going to be a lot of upset and angry people beginning in 2015. Tennessee has always been high up on the hate radar......nobody likes a winner. And when that winner hits hard times, the hate gets even worse. UT will be getting a lot of revenge on a lot of teams very soon. Florida will be the first victim this year. Maybe UGA if UT gets a few good bounces.

There's going to be a lot of upset and angry people beginning in 2015. Tennessee has always been high up on the hate radar......nobody likes a winner. And when that winner hits hard times, the hate gets even worse. UT will be getting a lot of revenge on a lot of teams very soon. Florida will be the first victim this year. Maybe UGA if UT gets a few good bounces.

lol!! But right now, they are last in the Sec

So this has turned out to be a thread about right and wrong do any of you think there is a place for this? Trey Torres from C.C. taking out his anger at Clinton football. Personally i dont think there is a place for this. taking 3 steps and kicking a player blocking down on extra point. Your opinion guys...what kind of punishment would you hand out if you were this kids coach?   https://vine.co/v/OW01WHYnHPn

So this has turned out to be a thread about right and wrong do any of you think there is a place for this? Trey Torres from C.C. taking out his anger at Clinton football. Personally i dont think there is a place for this. taking 3 steps and kicking a player blocking down on extra point. Your opinion guys...what kind of punishment would you hand out if you were this kids coach?   https://vine.co/v/OW01WHYnHPn

Wow. I heard about this, but didn't really believe it until now.  I would say the Price twins won't tolerate it, but who knows. 

There is questionable plays in every game and most are not seen by the refs and taking a short video does not show but one side of the situation most of the time the guy who throws the second punch or retaliation on a earlier conflict is the one that gets caught. This has been blown out of proportion. .

Edited by hogdogger

There is questionable plays in every game and most are not seen by the refs and taking a short video does not show but one side of the situation most of the time the guy who throws the second punch or retaliation on a earlier conflict is the one that gets caught. This has been blown out of proportion. .

Blown out of proportion? I would agree with you if I didn't just watch that video....dang!! No excuse for that....he better hope TSSAA doesn't see this video.