Woods decommits from UT

BarneySox2007

Any coach that brings Pac-Man Jones to speak to a team ..is a fool.. And all that I've seen Butch Jones do is lose.

Yup, you have just once again validated my point, you either know nothing whatsoever about the actual game of football making a comment like that about Jones record or you are just stirring the pot, you seem to be a prime example o the less you say the smarter you sound

Yup, you have just once again validated my point, you either know nothing whatsoever about the actual game of football making a comment like that about Jones record or you are just stirring the pot, you seem to be a prime example o the less you say the smarter you sound

Maybe I know nothing about football.. But what has Butch Jones done? Other than bring in another fool to speak to his team . Edited by Ranger7

Bladeranger you sure are a bitter person. What has Pacman Jones ever done to you? I'm sure glad the one man whom I serve isn't like you and doesn't hold on to the wrongs people have done in this life. If he was like you no one would ever be granted forgiveness and we would all be co-signed to he**. It must really suck to live in your shoes man, seriously.

Edited by SweetScience

Bladeranger you sure are a bitter person. What has Pacman Jones ever done to you? I'm sure glad the one man whom I serve isn't like you and doesn't hold on to the wrongs people have done in this life. If he was like you no one would ever be granted forgiveness and we would all be co-signed to he**. It must really suck to live in your shoes man, seriously.

I am a bitter person.. But I was voted most likely to survive in school.. And calling PAC Man out is just how a surviver rolls . You can forgive all that you want. Just don't take ur eye off of him.

Granted Pac has done some very irresponsible stupid things in his life, but me or you don't know where or how he came up or from. For all we know he had a very malevolent childhood with no good parenting. I would pretty much bet the house he didn't have the parenting you grew up with. Does that give him an excuse as to the things he did in the past? By no means no, but just try to understand that not all people in this world were as fortunate as you and I (I'm guessing you were) to be brought up the right way with great parents. As the old saying goes don't judge unless you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes. Pac hasn't been in trouble since 2007-2008 and maybe Butch thought the kids at UT could learn a little bit of something from a guy who has made mistakes and fortunately was able to live to tell about them and to tell the UT kids how big of mistakes he had made in his life and to keep from straying down the same path he took. Just think a little bit.

I had a rough childhood as well, SS .. It makes no diff. That is not an excuse.. You are who you are.. I don't make excuses about my childhood.. I don't punch strippers in the face.. Sorry to take the high road on u there, Ss

I didn't say it was an excuse. Actually, I said it wasn't. People do change, though and it seems as if Pac-Man has taken a turn for the better. Yeah, people do actually change in this life. Hard to believe, I know.

Any coach that brings Pac-Man Jones to speak to a team ..is a fool.. And all that I've seen Butch Jones do is lose.

bringing in PAC-Man Jones was a very smart move. Was he brought in to speak as a role model??? No. He was brought in to talk about the mistakes he has made and some of the pitfalls he encountered with the hopes of helping our players avoid making the same mistakes. Pretty smart move in my thinking.