3A Playoff picture

mrhoward21

Okay, as long as you realize that they come to us instead of us going to them, then you're good.

its not just with Alcoa or maybe not even at all, but lots of coaches hang out at JR high and Peewee games and talk to dads. Those dads often get jobs in the school zone where that coach coaches. Or, Dad "My son would love to play for you". Coach "Let me see what I can work out". Is it recruiting? Depending on your definition. And if it was all "to play for the tradition" kids from Florida would have been lining up to play for UT these past 8 years. That's not quite how it works. My point is a 2a program will be way less attractive than a 4a or 5a program would be to potential college level tallent looking for a place to transfer too. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

its not just with Alcoa or maybe not even at all, but lots of coaches hang out at JR high and Peewee games and talk to dads. Those dads often get jobs in the school zone where that coach coaches. Or, Dad "My son would love to play for you". Coach "Let me see what I can work out". Is it recruiting? Depending on your definition. And if it was all "to play for the tradition" kids from Florida would have been lining up to play for UT these past 8 years. That's not quite how it works. My point is a 2a program will be way less attractive than a 4a or 5a program would be to potential college level tallent looking for a place to transfer too.

Alcoa is Alcoa. College scouts will be there no matter what class we're in.

Wow cant talk about another team this why tennessee high school sports is where it is u got this small town teams with no real talent winning do u know that state of Tennessee is last in the southern region for college talent but alcoa wins every year...I wish I bring to California hillbillies can see real football and athletes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......what is this? :huh:

Im say Alcoa suxs if u such a power play other top teams for example 3a powerhouses

MOUNT CARMEL, ILL

FORT WAYNE, IND

JONESBORO IN GEOGIA

SERRA HIGH SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA

HOPKINVILLE HIGH IN KENTUCKY

The only teams Alcoa can beat are the ones with less athletes. They tried playing a team with a talent and got beat 41-14 by Maryville. The goober squaws just like to get on here and proclaim greatness. In reality they are sitting in a trailer park or a run down shack somewhere stealing their wifi from a neighbor so they can get on coacht and act like idiots.