New Guy looking for a good game to attend this weekend...

Not2Smart

Nothing to even debate... D 2 is ranked 3rd nationally.

Tennessee football ranked 7th nationally. Highest ranking I can remember for the state

http://unapproved website.com/2014/ratings/National_divisions.htm

http://unapproved website.com/2014/ratings/National_leagues.htm

Ensworth @ McCallie will be a high level of really good football. I don't necessarily agree that DII is the toughest division & I certainly don't want to start that debate (again), but from scanning the local games, I'd say that would be a really good game to attend.

If you don't like private schools, Bradley at Signal Mountain might be a good one, but Bradley is down this year, so there won't be as good of players in that game as compared to Ensworth & McCallie. Those two school's recruiting budgets are bigger than UT Chattanooga's. (No comment on Signal Mountain's budget ... LOL).

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth @ McCallie will be a high level of really good football. I don't necessarily agree that DII is the toughest division & I certainly don't want to start that debate (again), but from scanning the local games, I'd say that would be a really good game to attend.

If you don't like private schools, Bradley at Signal Mountain might be a good one, but Bradley is down this year, so there won't be as good of players in that game as compared to Ensworth & McCallie. Those two school's recruiting budgets are bigger than UT Chattanooga's. (No comment on Signal Mountain's budget ... LOL).

Particularly pay attention to the bold, I know some people cant help themselves.....

Maybe he doesnt agree b/c he dont count schools w/ a collection of all-star players gathering together (regardless how it happens).....

Edited by Kevin38