Week 5: Campbell County at Halls

BigDave1967

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exact same score as when oakridge played them .halls has alot of heart but not enough players. Unlike you and the other idiots I will never make a excuse for a Win whether it's 3 pits or 42 .on a side note punk I wish nothing but bad luck for you personally and hope you have a car wreck a die in a fiery crash were you burn to death ...love always hog.

WOW!! Dude you have some real issues going on upstairs!

Well another Saturday morning waking up on the losing end of a Friday night game, we came out throw an interception on the second play which set the tone for the night, then we proceeded to execute the worst play that I have ever witness as a fan of high school football, our up guy on the punt retreats back and gets a real good kick in the a_ _, it was absolutely the funniest/worse thing I have seen on the football field... Lets face it we are better then last year but in reality that doesn't mean anything if your going to run the same five plays every week, our special teams looked like a middle school team trying to cover, to be honest I was fired up about the season but it looks like much the same from our once proud football program...

Now for the saddest part of all, I was blown away that the CC coaches made the grand jester of setting their great player and disciplining him for his intended field goal body kick, oh wait he sit a total of about two minutes, tells you allot about the coaches , the community  and what they think a win is worth, now to be honest I doubt we do any better against CC but, you would like to see coaches just ONCE hold a kid accountable for being selfish and displaying such an act on the field. I know all the CC folks will say well he didn't start but come on are you serious, just goes to shows you it takes more then wins to have a CLASS program but each to their own, cause as I see it we can't get out of our own way to compete at a level to win ball games, we had a chance to tie the game up on a wide open pass play and the QB throws it in the ground which would have tied it at 7 but, again once you have a past coach DESTROY your program because of his selfish EGO and drive players away and your numbers are down this is what you get, then we just continue to look foolish at times and it all adds up to a very bad football team at times.

On the positive side the passing game looks to be much improved, defense plays hard until they run out of gas, maybe Knox county can do some redistricting and help my poor old Red Devils out of the pits.

Congrats to CC on their big win, hope you feel pretty good about the great example your coaches set for your kids and showing them the minimal amount of punishment for such acts in a game that once had discipline as a pillar of its boundary's, and we wonder why we hear about all these issues with upper level players, it starts at the high school level with direction as was shown up there in CC Friday night, great contribution coaches, keep up the good work...

Big Red glad to see your team has improved from last year .they showed alot of heart and I like the way they fought. I hope too see you all make another jump next year.as far as the jab you took at our coaches that's Allright too it's just you opinion .just keep in mind a few things personal fouls happen at almost every game some get called and some never get seen just because this one was caught on tape and put out there on social media.the coaches done what they thought was right and that's it..The fact that the coaches took it easy on you all in the 4th should show you they have class..good luck the rest of the season.

Well another Saturday morning waking up on the losing end of a Friday night game, we came out throw an interception on the second play which set the tone for the night, then we proceeded to execute the worst play that I have ever witness as a fan of high school football, our up guy on the punt retreats back and gets a real good kick in the a_ _, it was absolutely the funniest/worse thing I have seen on the football field... Lets face it we are better then last year but in reality that doesn't mean anything if your going to run the same five plays every week, our special teams looked like a middle school team trying to cover, to be honest I was fired up about the season but it looks like much the same from our once proud football program...

Now for the saddest part of all, I was blown away that the CC coaches made the grand jester of setting their great player and disciplining him for his intended field goal body kick, oh wait he sit a total of about two minutes, tells you allot about the coaches , the community  and what they think a win is worth, now to be honest I doubt we do any better against CC but, you would like to see coaches just ONCE hold a kid accountable for being selfish and displaying such an act on the field. I know all the CC folks will say well he didn't start but come on are you serious, just goes to shows you it takes more then wins to have a CLASS program but each to their own, cause as I see it we can't get out of our own way to compete at a level to win ball games, we had a chance to tie the game up on a wide open pass play and the QB throws it in the ground which would have tied it at 7 but, again once you have a past coach DESTROY your program because of his selfish EGO and drive players away and your numbers are down this is what you get, then we just continue to look foolish at times and it all adds up to a very bad football team at times.

On the positive side the passing game looks to be much improved, defense plays hard until they run out of gas, maybe Knox county can do some redistricting and help my poor old Red Devils out of the pits.

Congrats to CC on their big win, hope you feel pretty good about the great example your coaches set for your kids and showing them the minimal amount of punishment for such acts in a game that once had discipline as a pillar of its boundary's, and we wonder why we hear about all these issues with upper level players, it starts at the high school level with direction as was shown up there in CC Friday night, great contribution coaches, keep up the good work...

Its sad but its all about winning regardless of what it takes. I am sure all are not like that.

The minimal amount of punishment is the American way. As is the minimal amount of work to reach a goal. And Red Devil is a racist term to al other color Devils..

No dig toward any coaches just the facts, and the facts were the kid was caught on tape, called or not it has to be dealt with, with just a bit more emphasis on doing the right thing, I don't care were the incident took place at which program, coaches are worried way more about winning then doing their job, its high school football for god sake, set an example for the kids and show them you are going to do the right thing... Oh yea what about the fire works miss firing and hitting some of our players, coaches and refs, a ref told a mother that they would contact TSSAA about the incident, fireworks in the end zone great over a teams head behind their back a little extreme for the hype machine, oh well I am sure CC will say fire works miss fire every where it shouldn't effect us, just like our defensive kicker play, fouls happen everywhere just cause ours was caught on tape shouldn't mean anything...

No dig toward any coaches just the facts, and the facts were the kid was caught on tape, called or not it has to be dealt with, with just a bit more emphasis on doing the right thing, I don't care were the incident took place at which program, coaches are worried way more about winning then doing their job, its high school football for god sake, set an example for the kids and show them you are going to do the right thing... Oh yea what about the fire works miss firing and hitting some of our players, coaches and refs, a ref told a mother that they would contact TSSAA about the incident, fireworks in the end zone great over a teams head behind their back a little extreme for the hype machine, oh well I am sure CC will say fire works miss fire every where it shouldn't effect us, just like our defensive kicker play, fouls happen everywhere just cause ours was caught on tape shouldn't mean anything...