MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

Man where did this dude come from??? Lmao!!!! He need to stop smoking that's for sure. Im surprised that he actually took his hat off for somebody. .. but he still ain't had that humble pie yet. when you young and dumb it takes a minute. Bhs, I think me you, kwc and the real havengrad gone teach him a lesson. ..Lesson #1, "RESPECT DA HAVEN"....

3 words phuck the haven,

• Upvote 1

we got RESPECT for all schools EXCEPT :arrow: whitehaten

Stop saying "WE" like you represent any parts of East football, u probably never even played and if u did Im sure u barely got on the field. I know for a fact u didnt at Whitehaven. U sound like u might still be a student there now, if so spend some time reading and studying cause u don't sound too bright. East coach, players, and real fans respect Whitehaven; I guarantee it! Try making it past the second round, it's been 14 years, just use your tiny little brain and really try to let that sink in.

(From the Commercial Appeal)

FOOTBALL SUMMARY

DISTRICT 16-AAA

At Fairgrounds

MELROSE 28, EAST 27

Melrose 14 0 0 14—28

East 7 13 0 7—27

Mel — Johnathan Johnson 17 run (Malik Boyd kick)

Mel — DeQuan Dallas 11 pass from Cedrick Crawford (Malik Boyd kick)

E — DeVante Turner 16 pass from Eric Banks (Timothy Taylor kick)

E — DeVante Turner 15 run (Timothy Taylor kick)

E — Timothy Taylor 17 run (kick failed)

E — Eric Banks 3 run (Timothy Taylor kick)

Mel — Tony Pollard 12 pass from Cedrick Crawford (Malik Boyd kick)

Mel — Kevon Hall 5 run (Malik Boyd kick)

Mel E

First downs 19 19

Net yards rushing 70 214

Net yards passing 217 100

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING — Melrose, Kevon Hall 13-89. East, DeVante Turner 25-144.

PASSING — Melrose, Cedrick Crawford 19-36-217-0. East, Eric Banks 6-17-100-0.

RECEIVING — Melrose, Tony Pollard 6-79, DeQuan Dallas 4-70. East, Teddrick McGhee 3-56.

RECORDS — Melrose 4-2 (1-2), East 6-1 (3-1).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing PAT's can bite you in big games! The Melrose QB continues to put up big numbers with no INTs. Impressive.

I'm also impressed with the diversity of scoring by both teams. 19 FDs by both teams ... reads like it was a lot of grinding by both teams. One mainly by ground, the other mainly by air. With both teams throwing a little bit of the other to keep defenses honest.

East's RB Davante Turner, once again, doing work! I don't know if he's in the conversation for Mr. Football as a RB in 5A ... I'm curious about the numbers and who he is competing against for that award. Right now, he'd get my vote, if I had one. (Now that I've thought about it ... RB Earl Harrison at Ridgeway could get my vote as well ... hmmmm)

I know one thing ... it was D-1 athletes all over the field in this one. I wish I had attended at this one. I'm sorry I missed it.

Edited by kwc

BHS? Really? This dude is way out of line but he's being no more disrespectful of WH than you have been of a bunch of other team.  Maybe this is a little bit of "the pot calling the kettle black:popcorneater:  :rolleyes:   :roflolk:

Just like a HATER... I've never said anything to the level of this dude's (the Fake East fan that claims Da Haven as his place of birth) idiocy... Now we can talk about football and how your team will likely be done playing football by the Second round... Clown  :mrgreen:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator