LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard SCs coach was skeered to play Westy.

Who dropped Smith County? WESTIE DID !!!! Dang Postie, the more you post the more stupid you get. You are like some politicians, stand up - tell a lie and not blink an eye and keep on going telling the same lie when EVERBODY knows it is NOT true. I think you need to run for Congress. 

Heard thru the grapevine SC was dropping Alcoa and Cookeville and picking up TC and Westy.But what do I know.

TC would be a good gate, Westie, in past, did not travel well. SC would fill our side and then the overflow would fill the home side playing at Westie. I would definately think Alcoa and Cookeville are history. 

I think the mindset on scheduling will change with the new playoff system next year. You will no longer be penalized as much for playing tougher teams in the regular season.

Everyone is in limbo at this time not knowing districts. Until that is determined, not much to do except speculate.

Taking that L last week has LA tight lipped it seems. Not near as much chest thumping going on this week from Hog Eye. LA could still hang with Uncle Jimmy's boys though, right?

Chest thumping?? I think it's just showing a little love to SC. But, SC will suffer a loss Friday night. The loss last week came at the hands of a fast and talented and fast team. I know fast twice. LA played well just came up short. Saw SC at Cookville and for the same reason you can't judge La from the loss Friday I will not make assumptions about SC's loss to Cookville. I have been wrong before( a couple times) but I do not think SC can nor will match up to LA. I hear the train a comin!! Good luck to both teams and always love goin to smith co to play ball. See ya Friday and GO HOG-EYE!!!

Chest thumping?? I think it's just showing a little love to SC. But, SC will suffer a loss Friday night. The loss last week came at the hands of a fast and talented and fast team. I know fast twice. LA played well just came up short. Saw SC at Cookville and for the same reason you can't judge La from the loss Friday I will not make assumptions about SC's loss to Cookville. I have been wrong before( a couple times) but I do not think SC can nor will match up to LA. I hear the train a comin!! Good luck to both teams and always love goin to smith co to play ball. See ya Friday and GO HOG-EYE!!!

This sounds like a good assessment. By the way scooter, stop lying about how well SC travels compared to Westmoreland. Ask the CPA folks or Fairview how well we travel on long road trips.

Not sure I'm understanding the ? But if your talkin about against SC. I still think LA comes away with the W. Got to many weapons for SC to cover. I think Linder had 70 some odd yards last week and they still moved the ball well and put up 34 on, in my opinion a very talented team. And I say only 70 yards because he has had such great numbers up to that game. But reality is, we do have Linder.