LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

Careful what you wish for. Last time it took 4 years for you to get over it.

In that 4 year stretch your referring to Westmoreland beat y'all the only time the 2 teams played. By the way, it was 1 of the 2 wins we had that season. You didnt see me on the Internet about that win because like I said I had no Internet during that time. It was 2 years by the way.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'm saying that.

UH beat Gordonville and Macon by a combined 100 points, compare that to likes scores by Westy. This years UH,SC,and Westy are very comparable. LA is the better than all 3. UH, They also sent 5 kids to play college ball from that 2013 team. I respect Westy, but I promise you, it wouldn't have been close. UH was much bigger in both lines, and had 3 kids Westly could not have come close to catching in the skill poitions. ND and Tyner would have beat Westy in closer games in 2013, but Westy loses those for the same reason as the east games....speed. Honest opinion.

Guest Termite

In that 4 year stretch your referring to Westmoreland beat y'all the only time the 2 teams played. By the way, it was 1 of the 2 wins we had that season. You didnt see me on the Internet about that win because like I said I had no Internet during that time. It was 2 years by the way.

Last years side of the playoff bracket y'all played in. The Eastern side in other words. No East Nashville, David Lipscomb, or CPA. Hope we get lucky and go East this season with y'all losers.

Get lucky and go east??   Can you go without the internet again for a couple of years??  lol

Guest Termite

I was just thinking, and maybe somebody has the answer. What are the chances of this being the last time LA/SC plays for a while, with the new districts coming in to play??

I was just thinking, and maybe somebody has the answer. What are the chances of this being the last time LA/SC plays for a while, with the new districts coming in to play??

Hard to say. There will only be 4 or 5 region games. That will leave 5 or 6 non-region games. I am sure SC will play G'ville...probably Macon. That will leave 3 or 4 more games.

Guest Termite

Hard to say. There will only be 4 or 5 region games. That will leave 5 or 6 non-region games. I am sure SC will play G'ville...probably Macon. That will leave 3 or 4 more games.

There's just certain games I always look forward to seeing SC play. LA is one. White House was another.  I always liked it when we used to get a chance to play Boyd Buchanan too. I don't know what but to me, there is/was just a different feel to them