LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

I love the grocery boy comments guys. Pretty clever no doubt. Do not bring Samber into this hitme. This is the LA and SC thread. Let me repeat because you might have to have it repeated since you are all the way up there in Jamestown. This is the LA and SC THREAD.

:thumb:

Just returning the favor from your trolling in our previous threads regarding our games and rambling on and on about Samber. You can do it but I can't, seems legit 👎. Nuff said about that. Hope SC makes a game out if it and pulls it off. You won't hear it often up here on the mountain, but hope SC takes this one. Edited by hitme

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returning the favor from your trolling in our previous threads regarding our games and rambling on and on about Samber. You can do it but I can't, seems legit . Nuff said about that. Hope SC makes a game out if it and pulls it off. You won't hear it often up here on the mountain, but hope SC takes this one.

Yeah you are right. I have been doing that.. sorry I was being childish. 

Dang I will give you a +1 for the grocery boy comment. Although yes that is when I saw them play last year. They did have a rough start last year I know for a fact they started off 0-4 and you do not call that a rough start? Maybe you were too busy being chased by the Orkin man to remember that one.

Your the one that said "False, SC is NOT better this year than last". I'm just trying to figure out what makes you think that, only seeing 1 game?