LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OCF. I just hope they have let all the Girl Scouts go back to selling cookies now that everyone is healthy. And you are gonna have to be quiet about the voodoo. May put a curse on us.

They've had a curse on us ever since Uncle Jimmy took over. It went sour on him one year so he had to move on knowing that we MIGHT beat them once in a while!

Guest Termite

You haven't found Uncle Jimmy's box of Voodoo dolls have you?

I think Coach D found the box, now just got to figure out where to stick the pins and what words to say.

Guest Termite

This sounds like a good assessment. By the way scooter, stop lying about how well SC travels compared to Westmoreland. Ask the CPA folks or Fairview how well we travel on long road trips.

They said it was hard to tell. Said that mainly ya'll were in groups, hugging and sniffling. 

This sounds like a good assessment. By the way scooter, stop lying about how well SC travels compared to Westmoreland. Ask the CPA folks or Fairview how well we travel on long road trips.

Goofus, read my post - I said "in the PAST Westie did not travel well". I don't know about the last several years because Westie DROPPED US. When we did play and you came to SC, the stands would be hard pressed to be half full.  When we traveled to Westie, our side would be full, standing around the fence and since you could not fill your side, SC fans would go across and fill your side. I don't need to check with other teams as to how Westie traveled in the past, we know. If that has changed, good for you. :popcorneater: