LIvingston Academy @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

SC must not have found Uncle Jimmy's box of Voodoo dolls!

Must have been the wrong box. lol.  Good ball game.........for a half.  The better team won.  LA must make some very good adjustments at the half. I was impressed with #5 and #18.   

Must have been the wrong box. lol.  Good ball game.........for a half.  The better team won.  LA must make some very good adjustments at the half. I was impressed with #5 and #18.   

You want the bad news now? Both are Juniors! Neither played last year which had a lot to do with our 3-7 record.

Guest Termite

You want the bad news now? Both are Juniors! Neither played last year which had a lot to do with our 3-7 record.

We'll find that dang box by then.  Sc is young too .Only  8-9n Srs.  #24 is a fr, and a few others have and will to step up;

SC defense played well the 1st half. The first 30 seconds of the 2nd half took the wind out of them. Getting up 21,  LA could play more aggressive and SC had no answer.

We'll find that dang box by then.  Sc is young too .Only  8-9n Srs.  #24 is a fr, and a few others have and will to step up;

SC defense played well the 1st half. The first 30 seconds of the 2nd half took the wind out of them. Getting up 21,  LA could play more aggressive and SC had no answer.

I am convinced that Uncle Jimmy took it with him to Cookieville!