7a-Any opinions?

jhdill

You did not watch Key play Eldridge in a play day the only time Clay has played Livingston was this year and Eldridge was still playing football. Key has never played against him in High school.

Both are great players but hard to compare because one is a post one a point guard. They would never guard each other in a agame. These are two of the best. Any coach would want either one.

You are correct. It was gore who guarded him. None the less. You can not just assume that he can play at any level when he has only played against single a Teams. The kid is not d1

Not assuming he played on and elite team last summer against some of the top talent in tennessee and Kentucky and averaged 20+ a game Clay co also plays in Kentucky during Xmas and not one of the teams they play there are single A teams so he don't just play against single A. I'm not saying he's a D1 guy not but very well could be he's just a sophomore. When he's a senior see where he stacks up will bet he will be one of the best from this area in a longtime. Pickett has no one even close.

Eldridge was a starter as a sophomore on a state tournament team. And Kentucky teams don't have single a or double aa or any a. I'm just saying all you have seen is him play against small schools and that's it. Can not compare.

And you can compare? How did you decide that he's not good enough for D1? Just which division 1 school are you scouting for? This young man has all the tools!

Edited by rabbitranch

Maybe not D1 material yet, still has some things to work on but who doesnt the kids a Soph. He's got a great work ethic and loves the game. Idk if you were at the PC/CC game but he only missed one shot the whole first half while scoring 22 points. I don't remember Eldridge doing that against PC and I don't believe he is D1 material either. Bobcat300 pointed out that PC played White County close twice and I doubt Spartas best player was as smooth and efficient as Key was the other night against PC. He had them RattleD and led his team on a 26-0 run. Please get your facts straight BobcatBandet and quit dogging the kid for sending your bobcats on the road for region.