Sevier Co vs South Doyle Rivalry Thursday Imac Championship

gobears89

go back and look, I picked SC two weeks ago. After this post I feel much better about that prediction. No dog in the fight but SD has played the weakest schedule in the state and it'll show this game.

SD got a good challenge Friday night. They'll be ready for us. I too pick SC to get the win. But its going to be back and forth all night

go back and look, I picked SC two weeks ago. After this post I feel much better about that prediction. No dog in the fight but SD has played the weakest schedule in the state and it'll show this game.

Well these are the facts,not much difference between the 2 teams.

It still has to be played on the field.

93. Cookeville 43.8% 94. Memphis Overton 43.3% 95. Sevier County 43.2% 96. Munford 43.2% 97. Ooltewah 42.6% 98. Houston 42.5% 99. Lawrence County 42.3% 100. Clarksville NW 41.8% 101. West Creek 41.3% 102. South Doyle 40.7% 102. Cane Ridge 40.7% 104. Oak Ridge 40.7% 105. Centennial 40.5% 106. Hillsboro 40.3% 107. Volunteer 40.3% 108. Wilson Central 39.9% 109. West 39.6% 110. Stone Memorial 39.5% 110. Hunters Lane 39.5% 112. Hendersonville 38.3% 113. Station Camp 38.3% 114. Rhea County

Well these are the facts,not much difference between the 2 teams.

It still has to be played on the field.

93. Cookeville 43.8% 94. Memphis Overton 43.3% 95. Sevier County 43.2% 96. Munford 43.2% 97. Ooltewah 42.6% 98. Houston 42.5% 99. Lawrence County 42.3% 100. Clarksville NW 41.8% 101. West Creek 41.3% 102. South Doyle 40.7% 102. Cane Ridge 40.7% 104. Oak Ridge 40.7% 105. Centennial 40.5% 106. Hillsboro 40.3% 107. Volunteer 40.3% 108. Wilson Central 39.9% 109. West 39.6% 110. Stone Memorial 39.5% 110. Hunters Lane 39.5% 112. Hendersonville 38.3% 113. Station Camp 38.3% 114. Rhea County

And West thinks they are good! Haha

Passing or lack there of decides this game.

Just don't think SD will be able to slow our passing attack down enough to beat us. No one else not named Maryville has been able to this year (though we've shot ourselves in the foot plenty with dumb mistakes and penalties). Plus I don't believe they will be able to pass enough themselves to take advantage of our poor secondary. Doesn't help neither that Jocquez Bruce is not 100%. Noticeable limp last week against East.

Passing or lack there of decides this game.

Just don't think SD will be able to slow our passing attack down enough to beat us. No one else not named Maryville has been able to this year (though we've shot ourselves in the foot plenty with dumb mistakes and penalties). Plus I don't believe they will be able to pass enough themselves to take advantage of our poor secondary. Doesn't help neither that Jocquez Bruce is not 100%. Noticeable limp last week against East.

It seems like we've improved alot on the dumb penalties. Hope we play clean Thursday, couple personal fouls could cost us the game