Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

Work, I believe you got a transfer out of that also. Cane Ridge lost several players over the summer. To call out Vaughn for being zoned to Cane Ridge is wrong. Pearl Cohn has a magnet school just like yours. Every kid in your building is "zoned" for somewhere else. Be careful how you speak out against it since it applies to your situation as well.

Jimmys and Joes are the reason for EVERY team's success. I have known plenty of coaches that worked very hard and had excellent knowledge of the game but were never blessed to have outstanding talent or were unwilling to "bend" the rules to bring it in. I have also known some absolutely CLUELESS coaches that were successful simply because they were loaded with players and stayed out of the way. When a coach starts thinking his team is successful because of himself he should just reach up and slap the piss out of himself.

The true test of a coach is not wins and losses but the journey of the season. How much did they improve from beginning to end. Anybody can out-athlete another team but can they take a less talented team and prepare them to be successful?

I hope all Metro teams are successful AS LONG AS THEY ARE DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY. However, if they are not I will not hesitate to let them know. Win (and lose) with class. The kids will remember the lessons you teach them way more than how many yards you left them in to get. 

Drknows, your 1st paragraph is laughable. The rest of your post is in every aspect of life not just football. Maybe, dr obvious is a better screen name.

Not sure what part of that you think is "laughable". Does the truth seem funny to you somehow?

Also, if some people on here understood that what I said applies to every aspect of life then I would not have to remind them.

Maybe you ought to worry about keeping your boy's nose clean over there at CPA instead of being the long time listener, first time caller to the Mr. Obvious Show. How bout you take your one bullet there Barney and do the right thing for yourself. BANG

Who is his boy at CPA Drknows. And talk about life lessons and doing things the right way then you tell good ole Barney to do the right thing and bang. Kind of shooting out both ends there aren't you. Seems like you are a little bitter about some teams or coaches. Why. Also seems like you think you know me. Do you or do you just know a name. And you never told runtheball if he knew you.

Firebird I like that you speak what you feel. No disrespect taken. I would agree and say your offense is close but not quite as good. I think Vaughn is a better rb. Other than him the 97 offense was better. You had buck at qb, Henderson at te, and the line was stout. Wr wise you are probably better this year. I think it will be close throughout. Looking forward to a good game.

If I'm not mistaken Big John Henderson played more wide out than TE.. Especially on PAT'S..

Who is his boy at CPA Drknows. And talk about life lessons and doing things the right way then you tell good ole Barney to do the right thing and bang. Kind of shooting out both ends there aren't you. Seems like you are a little bitter about some teams or coaches. Why. Also seems like you think you know me. Do you or do you just know a name. And you never told runtheball if he knew you.

Obviously I know who you are, Grasshopper.

Also, every real Metro coach past and present bought something from Johnson's Furniture at some point so it was either from the family or Run the ball himself.

I said what I said to Mr. Obvious because he shot at me first. Like Stallone said, "he drew first blood, not me". I will not back down when attacked. That is something some real old-school coaches taught me.

Enjoy your week off. Maybe I will make it to Vandy next week. Although it is hard to leave the beach to go sit in the rain.

Not sure what part of that you think is "laughable". Does the truth seem funny to you somehow?

Also, if some people on here understood that what I said applies to every aspect of life then I would not have to remind them.

Maybe you ought to worry about keeping your boy's nose clean over there at CPA instead of being the long time listener, first time caller to the Mr. Obvious Show. How bout you take your one bullet there Barney and do the right thing for yourself. BANG

The part that is laughable is that you actually think you know what is going on inside metro schools. You know what everyone already know knows.

To tell someone to commit suicide shows you picked the wasted talent aspect of life.

CPA, again, laughable comment. If you only knew the truth.