2014 TSSAA Playoff Maps Are Up

rlh

When will they put up the bracket possibilities?, seemed like in years past they put up bracket possibilities around week 9

Tiger,I don't recall the TSSAA  ever releasing any bracket possibilities and with it being the last year of this playoff format, I highly doubt they will. 

I do recall they post 2-3 videos on their website explaining the selection process. the playoff matrix grid and how they go about moving a team from one quad to another. Those videos have yet to be posted.

Thanks, we'll take all the luck we can get. It may not be enough, but we'll take it.

BTW, what team does Rudy follow and root for?

Lol. No Notre Dame here. I don't really have a team but love high school football as much as I do college, probably more. But I work with a fella from Oakdale and been trying to keep up with them a little this year. I came from a school with 3000 kids and I have learned(mainly through you guys) that there is nothing that competes with small town football. I've actually been doing a little keeping up with most of your guys teams this year. I had heard of SP from when Eddie Moore played at UT and I've seen you guys on TV a few times in December as well.

For SP fans

SP will be in Quad 2 guarantee it.

1. Monterey (7-3)

2. Copper Basin (6-4)

3. Gordonsville (5-5)

4. South Pitt (5-5)

5. Red Boiling (6-4)

6. Clay Co (4-6)

SP hosts Red Boiling in round 1

SP travels to Monterey round 2

SP travels to Basin or Gordonsville round 3

SP plays Greenback round 4

That's the road I expect if we can manage to win games.