Week 7: Anderson County at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

I can't wait to hear your excuses after the game...

Your not talking to Gov 91 here. Catholic cleaned Hardin Valley's clock out the week after Maryville went over there and horsed around and came out with a 16-3 win.  They cleaned Anderson's clock out last night and I expect them to win over Alcoa in a good game. Alcoa is not playing good defense as they have in the past and the Heritage game showed that. If Alcoa wins alls great but I don't see it.

Ignorant post? All I said was Catholic is going to hand Alcoa their a** sorry if that upsets you. Don't you have a Wartburg/Alcoa thread to attend to?

Ignorant post? All I said was Catholic is going to hand Alcoa their a** sorry if that upsets you. Don't you have a Wartburg/Alcoa thread to attend to?

:roflol:  :lol:  Alcoa fans getting awful sensitive.

Alcoa is not playing good defense as they have in the past and the Heritage game showed that.

I give Catholic credit, they have certainly improved. Someone point to their best win this season and tell me why. I still have a question mark beside of Catholic. Something tells me that they are still not championship caliber. They have won all their games and thats how I want it when they meet Alcoa. But they still have Webb to deal with before they meet the F5.

I agree that Alcoa's defense isn't quite what it has been in the past. But don't judge us by the Heritage game. They beat us in the jamboree, remember?

I give Catholic credit, they have certainly improved. Someone point to their best win this season and tell me why. I still have a question mark beside of Catholic. Something tells me that they are still not championship caliber. They have won all their games and thats how I want it when they meet Alcoa. But they still have Webb to deal with before they meet the F5.

I agree that Alcoa's defense isn't quite what it has been in the past. But don't judge us by the Heritage game. They beat us in the jamboree, remember?

They beat Notre Dame in the season opener.. Notre Dame hasn't lost a game since even hammering a solid Signal Mountain team. They beat AC pretty good too. Alcoa has yet to play a half decent team this year with the exception of Maryville and they lost that game.

They beat Notre Dame in the season opener.. Notre Dame hasn't lost a game since even hammering a solid Signal Mountain team. They beat AC pretty good too. Alcoa has yet to play a half decent team this year with the exception of Maryville and they lost that game.

Notre Dame won't make it to the semi round. When has AC been to the semi's. You are saying exactly what everyone else is saying but I don't expect Catholic to make it to the semi's either.

And yes, Maryville destroyed us this year. But they are destroying everyone and will win state. In the end, Alcoa will win another state championship. Catholic won't.

Thoughts?