SHS Yellow Jackets ( 6-1, 3-1) take on the Kenwood Knights (3-4, 2-2)

Springfield High Yellow Jackets ( 6-1, 3-1) take on the Clarksville Kenwood Knights  (3-4, 2-2)  next week in a classic trap game.  The Kenwood Knights game is sandwiched between the Henry County Patriots and the Claksville Rossview Hawks.  The Jackets can't be let down by the close loss to the defending state champs nor look pass the Knights to a revenge game against Clarksville Rossview or we will set ourselves up for a loss.  Interesting to get everyone's thoughts on this game.  I know not many Clarksville area fans post on here but I would like to get there take on this game.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to contain the Kenwood QB and limit their big plays. The Jackets should take care of business.

Agreed, I dont see them hanging 70 on them but I could see scoring 40-50, I dont believe they will fall into the "trap".....

Jackets take it 45-20

Edited by Kevin38

Do you agreed that this is a classic trap game or am I looking at it wrong?

Oh no, you are very much on point, thing is I know Coach Wilson personally (played w/ him at SHS) and he knows all the ins/outs, nuances that go w/ high school football. I know he is aware of this and will keep them focused and they will come out prepared and ready to play. I wouldnt be surprised to see them come out a little stronger next week, they seem to improve everytime they play.....

Oh no, you are very much on point, thing is I know Coach Wilson personally (played w/ him at SHS) and he knows all the ins/outs, nuances that go w/ high school football. I know he is aware of this and will keep them focused and they will come out prepared and ready to play. I wouldnt be surprised to see them come out a little stronger next week, they seem to improve everytime they play.....

I personally think this may be our best game of the year. I think these boys will come out with an attitude and take it to Kenwood!