Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

They have more pick 6's and Interceptions than I ever remember by this time.Brown is Division 1 recruit as a Junior and they are wayyyyy down.If you guess wrong,another back will take it to the house.If you throw a quick screen another 6.Not offended just Hear Camden is down every year.

Brown is a stud. 

I will say the waverly team has their talent spread out very nicely. There not ONE player that makes them spectacular. Their QB scrambles very well and breaks ALOT of tackles everytime hes made to run. Theyve been causing 3+ turnovers every game. And theyre JV has played most of the 2nd half in most games.Granted our JV wont get much playtime the next 4 games, but our boys will still get the job done i believe. Camden will be our toughest match up when they have to come into our backyard, imo. Our boys are on fall break this week and will be ready to play hardball with lewis county this friday

FBHighway is the one that gets on here every pre season and says that Camden is down this year because they lost too many seniors.A good football program reloads the Senior class with 20 more.Thats where all the doubt and Hatred comes from.Go back and read the 11AA thread if you like.Shoemake is weak compared to FB.

It's Shoumake with a U not E first of all. Why is my name being used and why am I being called weak????

I respect Waverly or any team.The fact of the matter is that Waverly has been in the cellar for at least a decade with a few bright spots here and there.The Waverly posters on here has bashed everyone here for a long time.They Even created a Andy Travis user name right before the Camden Waverly game several years back that got IP tracked to Waverly LoL.Prove it on the field and there will be no doubt anywhere.

I respect Waverly or any team.The fact of the matter is that Waverly has been in the cellar for at least a decade with a few bright spots here and there.The Waverly posters on here has bashed everyone here for a long time.They Even created a Andy Travis user name right before the Camden Waverly game several years back that got IP tracked to Waverly LoL.Prove it on the field and there will be no doubt anywhere.

So right you are. Talk is cheap. When the time comes and if Waverly beats Camden my hat will come off to you. Gurantee you one thing, should you beat Camden you will most likely sweep the distric but never count out Fairview either. Camden beat them but it was early in the season and was no walk in the park. Depends on the match ups. I will gurantee you one thing Waverlys QB will have to do a lot of throwing on the run throughout the rest of the season. Good luck to all and especially to Camden when they meet Waverly on the 17th. Good luck to you Waverly Friday night against Lewis Co. They are hard hitters as the offensive line will attest to after the game. I pray both teams have no serious injuries.  

Edited by wmatlock1