Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

The last time the Tigers defeated CHS was on a warm August night in 2002 at Waverly. Waverly won 21-0. It was the beginning of the end for a good coaching staff at Camden. This years' Wavo team is 6-0 while Camden is 6-1. Camden fans will pack the house and Waverly will answer with a lot of folks too. The WCHS parking lot will look like they are having a basketball tourney there. Should be a great game. What do you think? Is Waverly where they need to be? Is Camden's program still at the level it has been over the past ten years? Will Waverly get the respect they have been demanding? Some people in Camden won't admit it, but the Waverly game is just as important as the Huntingdon game - for different reasons, and in different ways. 

Edited by @38320

The last time the Tigers defeated CHS was on a warm August night in 2002 at Waverly. Waverly won 21-0. It was the beginning of the end for a good coaching staff at Camden. This years' Wavo team is 6-0 while Camden is 6-1. Camden fans will pack the house and Waverly will answer with a lot of folks too. The WCHS parking lot will look like they are having a basketball tourney there. Should be a great game. What do you think? Is Waverly where they need to be? Is Camden's program still at the level it has been over the past ten years? Will Waverly get the respect they have been demanding? Some people in Camden won't admit it, but the Waverly game is just as important as the Huntingdon game - for different reasons, and in different ways. 

Waverly plays @ Lewis County this week and Camden has a bye week...

This topic will be hot for the next two weeks reguardless of who plays next week. I am going to try and go to the waverly game this coming weekend. Wont be able to be at the Camden Waverly game. Will be in Florida. Camden has to get after the QB all night long. Will post a little more after Lewis Waverly game when I see waverly play first hand.

That might happen whether Coach Blow does it or not. I just couldn't be for LC, after so many "but kickin's" my teams have taken down there over the years, and I will never been for Wavo unless they are playing Alcoa or somebody like that. What about this? What is the likelihood Camden Central and Wavo will have to play twice this year - once in Wavo and home in Camdentowne for the playoffs?  

Perry County and Houston County. Combined record of 1-11. Doesn't mean a thing cause we have done the same thing to teams that took Camden, Hicktown, Lewis County, and Fairview to the dog pound. We are beating every team over an average of at least 25/game. Now we got a well coached Lewis County team this week. I will be back in a week.

Perry County and Houston County. Combined record of 1-11. Doesn't mean a thing cause we have done the same thing to teams that took Camden, Hicktown, Lewis County, and Fairview to the dog pound. We are beating every team over an average of at least 25/game. Now we got a well coached Lewis County team this week. I will be back in a week.

Hicktown??? Seems a little unnecessary and lacking class.