Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

I think #5 is a very special talent as is a couple others on Waverly's team. I believe that this will be a high scoring game. If the QB is pressured he will hurt you with his legs. The key factor could be Camden's physical play. If Camden beats up the skilled players from Waverly I think that will determine the game. Both teams are very good and this should be a great game.

I think #5 is a fast descent football player. He can throw a long way down field and I do believe there are a couple more players that are good ball players. If they are not seniors they will be much improved next year but not special yet. John Jones from Crockett Co and Deshan Brown from Camden, those are special talented players. Camden will be physical and #5 will be useing his legs alot. Hard to throw passes when you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. There were at least 3 occasions last night in the first quarter when Lewis had success getting outside and gained some very good yardage. Brown would have scored TDs. You won't catch him from behind. Of course as I have always said it will come down to matchups and penelties. If Camden doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, they win by 20+ points. Of course there is always the fact that Camden is crossing the river. You always have to score 1 or 2 touchdowns extra for the refs to win.

Just a couple facts as I see them. Fairview beat Lewis 3. Hickman beat Lewis by 4 and I don't see how that happened. Camden beat Fairview by15, Hickman by 19 and Lewis by 18. Lewis beat Waverly by 5. Tell me how that constitutes to a close game. But of course any given Friday night anything can happen. Hope no one has any serious injuries. Good luck Waverly just not too much this Friday night. GO Camden Lions.

Pressuring the QBS from Waverly can be a good plan, if you get him. If you don't then he is running in space which I think is his strength. Camden has to be patient on offense given that Waverly plays an all or nothing scheme. Waverly crowds the LOS and comes and that can present the opportunity for a big play. As for who will win I'm not sure. When LC played Camden it was a more heathy team compared to the team that has played the past couple of weeks. I'm leaning toward Camden, but if Waverly can stop the zone read to #33 they can win.

Edited by ddaddy

I think #5 is a fast descent football player. He can throw a long way down field and I do believe there are a couple more players that are good ball players. If they are not seniors they will be much improved next year but not special yet. John Jones from Crockett Co and Deshan Brown from Camden, those are special talented players. Camden will be physical and #5 will be useing his legs alot. Hard to throw passes when you are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. There were at least 3 occasions last night in the first quarter when Lewis had success getting outside and gained some very good yardage. Brown would have scored TDs. You won't catch him from behind. Of course as I have always said it will come down to matchups and penelties. If Camden doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, they win by 20+ points. Of course there is always the fact that Camden is crossing the river. You always have to score 1 or 2 touchdowns extra for the refs to win.

Just a couple facts as I see them. Fairview beat Lewis 3. Hickman beat Lewis by 4 and I don't see how that happened. Camden beat Fairview by15, Hickman by 19 and Lewis by 18. Lewis beat Waverly by 5. Tell me how that constitutes to a close game. But of course any given Friday night anything can happen. Hope no one has any serious injuries. Good luck Waverly just not too much this Friday night. GO Camden Lions.

Anybody noticed the two special talented players he named was a Camden Player and Crockett County player which is where Camden Football savior went to bahahaha. Lol ask that Lewis County Backer about what kind of talented player Rhyse Randolph is. Tyler Dell has amazing speed. Better hope you can match it. J'honathyn is not shaken as you think. People have a rough night specially when they have played 6 straight below average teams. He probably wasn't ready for Lewis county. But he will be ready for Camden. You better hope you can stop our tailback Devin Palk, he runs harder than any other runner I have ever seen. That includes Scott Sowell (Hickman County) J.T. blue (Waverly) and Andy Travis (Camden) better hope your line can do what Lewis did. Do you have a 6'6 300 lbs defensive tackle? This game will more than likely will be another shoot out but it will be another coaching battle and I have a feeling McConnel has a major edge.

Camden Central 47

Waverly Central 55

Anybody noticed the two special talented players he named was a Camden Player and Crockett County player which is where Camden Football savior went to bahahaha. Lol ask that Lewis County Backer about what kind of talented player Rhyse Randolph is. Tyler Dell has amazing speed. Better hope you can match it. J'honathyn is not shaken as you think. People have a rough night specially when they have played 6 straight below average teams. He probably wasn't ready for Lewis county. But he will be ready for Camden. You better hope you can stop our tailback Devin Palk, he runs harder than any other runner I have ever seen. That includes Scott Sowell (Hickman County) J.T. blue (Waverly) and Andy Travis (Camden) better hope your line can do what Lewis did. Do you have a 6'6 300 lbs defensive tackle? This game will more than likely will be another shoot out but it will be another coaching battle and I have a feeling McConnel has a major edge.

Camden Central 47

Waverly Central 55

It is so good to see a dreamer form time to time and a deadicated fan and you are sure both. Waverly might put up 14 maybe if they are real lucky 21. Camden will be ahead of waverly by 21 at the half if not before. It's not just me talking about John Jones and Deshan Brown it's the Jackson Sun and the Nashville Banner. Your QB was contained and compleated very few passes against Lewis Co . Camden has a way better defense than all the teams you have met combined or any team you will meet in the future. No one in 11A has stopped Brown or kept him from gaining 250 yards at least and scoring 3 to 4 TD per game. Our defense scores TD too and so does QB and 3 of the other backs that are utilized. We played the upper escelon of 11 A while you were playing the lower and beat them all by no less than 15. We beat lewis by 18. Good luck Friday Night you will definately need it.

Pressuring the QBS from Waverly can be a good plan, if you get him. If you don't then he is running in space which I think is his strength. Camden has to be patient on offense given that Waverly plays an all or nothing scheme. Waverly crowds the LOS and comes and that can present the opportunity for a big play. As for who will win I'm not sure. When LC played Camden it was a more heathy team compared to the team that has played the past couple of weeks. I'm leaning toward Camden, but if Waverly can stop the zone read to #33 they can win.

Funny thing is we change offenses every week..Hickman saw the zone read once all game we ran some wingt some single wing some i formation he killed them out of the I....very versatile Offense this season i credit Fairview last season they showed us what changing things up from game to game and quarter to Quarter can do.. Of course execution is key when your all over the place like that.

Both players he mentioned are leading West Tn in rushing.Brown and Jones are averaging 200 plus yards a game at about 9 yards a carry.Jones is a senior and brown is a junior.Its in the Jackson Sun every Friday LoL

DeShawns actually closer to 10 YPC...  just saying.http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/10/09/hs-football-west-tennessee-individual-stat-leaders/17014553/

Edited by Beagle

Funny thing is we change offenses every week..Hickman saw the zone read once all game we ran some wingt some single wing some i formation he killed them out of the I....very versatile Offense this season i credit Fairview last season they showed us what changing things up from game to game and quarter to Quarter can do.. Of course execution is key when your all over the place like that.

Yeah you always have a better running game with a Fullback at times and like the change ups now.Its a different number game,all eyes are always on a new number in especially a Defensive player in.But with this years Camden Team,There are several that can take it to the house.Guess the wrong number on D and its 6.