Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

I certainly mean no disrespect.  Just a little friendly banter among friends is all.  I say the very same thing to my friends from Hickman County.  I can also understand that the comments could be taken incorrectly.  With all the blood pressure getting up by those who doubted Waverly, I can see the reluctance to cut up.  See our boys have no pressure.  They have far exceeded expectations and are just having fun.  It is evident watching the boys play, they are having a blast.  And just think, we have not even started basketball yet, now that is when the fun will really get going!!

FBHighway is the one that gets on here every pre season and says that Camden is down this year because they lost too many seniors.A good football program reloads the Senior class with 20 more.Thats where all the doubt and Hatred comes from.Go back and read the 11AA thread if you like.Shoemake is weak compared to FB.

Edited by CamdenBottoms

FBHighway is the one that gets on here every pre season and says that Camden is down this year because they lost too many seniors.A good football program reloads the Senior class with 20 more.Thats where all the doubt and Hatred comes from.Go back and read the 11AA thread if you like.Shoemake is weak compared to FB.

Lol. I never made any name calling. Just said Camden will be down. I still believe Camden has less talent this year compared to years past. Camden has a great line but Brown is really the only real skill threat. Camden better use these 2 weeks wisely. They are going to need it. Don't be offended bottoms...

Lol. I never made any name calling. Just said Camden will be down. I still believe Camden has less talent this year compared to years past. Camden has a great line but Brown is really the only real skill threat. Camden better use these 2 weeks wisely. They are going to need it. Don't be offended bottoms...

They have more pick 6's and Interceptions than I ever remember by this time.Brown is Division 1 recruit as a Junior and they are wayyyyy down.If you guess wrong,another back will take it to the house.If you throw a quick screen another 6.Not offended just Hear Camden is down every year.