Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

Mustangs win Big in this one even with the Rival Atmosphere.  Go Stangs!  21+ as long as they don't slip back into turning the ball over.  Interested to see if Huntingdon has a new mix offensive backfield, for its eight straight game.  I guess thats a testament to how deep we are at running back which is a good thing.  Example the fast kid from Camden great running back but one great guys usually don't win in Team Football especially deep into playoffs.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustangs win Big in this one even with the Rival Atmosphere. Go Stangs! 21+ as long as they don't slip back into turning the ball over. Interested to see if Huntingdon has a new mix offensive backfield, for its eight straight game. I guess thats a testament to how deep we are at running back which is a good thing. Example the fast kid from Camden great running back but one great guys usually don't win in Team Football especially deep into playoffs.

I wouldn't call Huntigdon/mckenzie. a rivalry more of a hatred. You have to average more than 1 win every ten years against a team to have a rivalry.

Guest hevyrevy1611

New districts look stupid have to go to Nashville 3 times in 2 seasons and they have to come to carroll county twice bet they will get pissed off when they wanna go to burger king and there isnt one in sight lol. Other than traveling far dont bother us. I bet Bruceton is pissed I'm sure you are excited, you might not have to worry about losing to mustangs at all in the forseeable future lol. Except maybe playoffs who knows if them predicted districts would happen anyway however GO MUSTANGS!!!!

For sure, this new plan has screwed lotsa teams on travel. Dude. Especially out east. In West Huntingdon really got the shaft on travelling. And 1A changes a ton in new system, one biggie is Dresden wont have as many non-region games. In these newly formed big regions just about every game will count. Teams gotta step it up or we'll be left behind. Huntingdon will be a force to reckon with wherever they land. Dresden is trying to climb up that ladder to top-tier teams too, we'll make it.

Guest hevyrevy1611

The Mustangs are going to get warmed up on the rebels and finish off strong on your lions

yeppers, that's the educated assumption of football guru's. But truly, truly, anything can happen in football. Can't win game on predictions or compterized simulations, it's all on that field, where weird surprises happen. Line 'em up, play ball.

For sure, this new plan has screwed lotsa teams on travel. Dude. Especially out east. In West Huntingdon really got the shaft on travelling. And 1A changes a ton in new system, one biggie is Dresden wont have as many non-region games. In these newly formed big regions just about every game will count. Teams gotta step it up or we'll be left behind. Huntingdon will be a force to reckon with wherever they land. Dresden is trying to climb up that ladder to top-tier teams too, we'll make it.

Your program has improved a lot the last few seasons.  Surprised your team lost the 2nd game to McKenzie but when qb and coach leave gotta rebuild it up.

That said should be nice football weather this weekend going to be a good game I think we got too much for the rebels.  Just wondering do they sell Block City at concessions in McKenzie???

Your program has improved a lot the last few seasons.  Surprised your team lost the 2nd game to McKenzie but when qb and coach leave gotta rebuild it up.

That said should be nice football weather this weekend going to be a good game I think we got too much for the rebels.  Just wondering do they sell Block City at concessions in McKenzie???

Pizza? Cheese sticks? Wait for me..am on my way

Guest hevyrevy1611

Gotta give Rebels credit. Lions had them beat, McKenzie was down by 14 then a few mistakes and big plays later, they won by 7 (35-28). They never quit, and we got shell shocked or sumin when they started their comeback. Exciting game, but bittersweet. And sorry, ha, I don't know what Block City is. (plus, I bring my own eats & drinks to games, concessions are too co$tly for this po' man's budget). btw, the Rebels have a girl on their team, true, a female player. Yep.

Gotta give Rebels credit. Lions had them beat, McKenzie was down by 14 then a few mistakes and big plays later, they won by 7 (35-28). They never quit, and we got shell shocked or sumin when they started their comeback. Exciting game, but bittersweet. And sorry, ha, I don't know what Block City is. (plus, I bring my own eats & drinks to games, concessions are too co$tly for this po' man's budget). btw, the Rebels have a girl on their team, true, a female player. Yep.

Block City best pizza in Tennessee in my opinion you should try it McKenzie just opened one recently and I dont usually buy concessions except a drink but wanna say I ate block city from mckenzie lol.  McKenzies been comeback kings this year we gotta play a whole game for sure.

Guest hevyrevy1611

PIZZAAAAA! Yummy! I have been to 41 states, lived in eight, and so far, imo by far the BEST pizza ever (but now closed) was SHAKEY'S PIZZA! Talk about delish! Oh my! Plus they had that old timey piano that played songs by itself, pay your money, pick out the scroll, insert it, ta da.. lively piano music. My mother (and others who could) would at times bypass those scrolls and go over to piano & tear up that keyboard, playing like Lil Richard or Jerry Lee Lewis. Ah yes... Shakey's was great! So, Block City is on my bucket list. I really do try out diff puzza places, so far nobody beats Shakeys. Most everyone who ever ate there says same thing.

Guest hevyrevy1611

PIZZAAAAA! Yummy! I have been to 41 states, lived in eight, and so far, imo by far the BEST pizza ever (but now closed) was SHAKEY'S PIZZA! Talk about delish! Oh my! Plus they had that old timey piano that played songs by itself, pay your money, pick out the scroll, insert it, ta da.. lively piano music. My mother (and others who could) would at times bypass those scrolls and go over to piano & tear up that keyboard, playing like Lil Richard or Jerry Lee Lewis. Ah yes... Shakey's was great! So, Block City is on my bucket list. I really do try out diff puzza places, so far nobody beats Shakeys. Most everyone who ever ate there says same thing.

Oh yeah.. Rebels have pulled games outta hat. Did it to us (Dresden) & Bruceton too, both district games. I pulling for Rebs, praying that we'd somehow beat 'Stangs, which would insure all three of us a playoff spot. (Assuming we get past Gleason). I'm thinking Lions are on bubble and may not make the playoffs ... YIKES! :(

Yes on the Block City and I know they will also have BBQ Nanchos this week.