Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PIZZAAAAA! Yummy! I have been to 41 states, lived in eight, and so far, imo by far the BEST pizza ever (but now closed) was SHAKEY'S PIZZA! Talk about delish! Oh my! Plus they had that old timey piano that played songs by itself, pay your money, pick out the scroll, insert it, ta da.. lively piano music. My mother (and others who could) would at times bypass those scrolls and go over to piano & tear up that keyboard, playing like Lil Richard or Jerry Lee Lewis. Ah yes... Shakey's was great! So, Block City is on my bucket list. I really do try out diff puzza places, so far nobody beats Shakeys. Most everyone who ever ate there says same thing.

Yes on the Block City and I know they will also have BBQ Nanchos this week.  

Sounds good volsandtitans.

also wish I could go to shakeys piano sounds neat and I love good pizza.  You can try some week 10 at the game hevyrevy, I actually just wrote on your board I hope you can make the playoffs just now go read it if you want on that board.

Back to the game tomorrow night going to be good football weather for a great game.  Rebel fans I hope the quarterback and passing game is really as good as you say it is, as I would like to see how the mustangs can handle it if it is good as it'd probably be as close to resembling TCA as we going to get this season.  I know we beat them guys in a scrimmage but alas that was only a scrimmage.  Hoping you rebels have a great passing attack like your fans been talking on the street and we can stop it decently.

You know this is a game of the week when pizza is main topic of interest

Sad thing is I have been trying to get rebel fans to talk about this game for not 1 but 2 weeks and there have been more talk from other teams fans than them.  Figure they'd have more faith I dont wanna see any bashing from Rebels fans if they upset us though you'd think they could it being a rivalry and all as you never know.  Hope we get more response next week when we play Milan that said GO MUSTANGS!!!...........AND BLOCK CITY

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Sad thing is I have been trying to get rebel fans to talk about this game for not 1 but 2 weeks and there have been more talk from other teams fans than them.  Figure they'd have more faith I dont wanna see any bashing from Rebels fans if they upset us though you'd think they could it being a rivalry and all as you never know.  Hope we get more response next week when we play Milan that said GO MUSTANGS!!!...........AND BLOCK CITY

What is there to talk about?  Huntingdon is big, quick backs, going to throw the ball maybe 5 times and that is a stretch.  McKenzie can't let the backs get to the second level.  They have to drop them at the point of contact.   And if McKenzie does win, I for one won't be on here bashing Huntingdon.  Now on the other hand, if Huntingdon wins, as most are predicting, would the same be true?  

Anyway, injury free game for both.  By the way, www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel Man or 98.9 fm and 1440 a.m.  We go on the air at 7:15.

Oh and you have to get the BBQ Nanchos.  They will only be on the HOME side concession stand.  $5 gets you a big ole tub of them.

What is there to talk about?  Huntingdon is big, quick backs, going to throw the ball maybe 5 times and that is a stretch.  McKenzie can't let the backs get to the second level.  They have to drop them at the point of contact.   And if McKenzie does win, I for one won't be on here bashing Huntingdon.  Now on the other hand, if Huntingdon wins, as most are predicting, would the same be true?  

Anyway, injury free game for both.  By the way, www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel Man or 98.9 fm and 1440 a.m.  We go on the air at 7:15.

Oh and you have to get the BBQ Nanchos.  They will only be on the HOME side concession stand.  $5 gets you a big ole tub of them.

You make stopping Huntingdon so easy. And actually, it should be, but stopping their run game is a daunting task for sure. I figure this will be a good game with the mustangs pulling away after halftime. McKenzie looks to be back on the right track though.

Gotta give Rebels credit. Lions had them beat, McKenzie was down by 14 then a few mistakes and big plays later, they won by 7 (35-28). They never quit, and we got shell shocked or sumin when they started their comeback. Exciting game, but bittersweet. And sorry, ha, I don't know what Block City is. (plus, I bring my own eats & drinks to games, concessions are too co$tly for this po' man's budget). btw, the Rebels have a girl on their team, true, a female player. Yep.

She should fit right in with powder puff football the rebels play

You make stopping Huntingdon so easy. And actually, it should be, but stopping their run game is a daunting task for sure. I figure this will be a good game with the mustangs pulling away after halftime. McKenzie looks to be back on the right track though.

I agree it is not easy.  It never has been but you are right.  You know what they are going to do.  They run about 3 plays and it is so hard to stop them.  

Bashing other teams is not something Rebel fans do. Will the Mustangs bash the Rebels after the game? One on this thread does not show much class or sportsmanship. Most comments do show class. Hoping for a good game with no injuries. It is good to show support for your team but classless comments about the other team does not show class.