The Yellow Jackets Try to Nest in Tornado Alley (Union City Hosts Greenf

BigSwo

After a week off to get some guys healed up the Tornadoes play host to the Yellow Jackets of Greenfield. I have heard that Greenfield has a very good QB who likes to sling it around and can also run it when he has to. UC went with out starting qb against Dresden and the backup stepped in and did a stellar job. It could be that same senario again this week. I don't know for certain but only time will tell. The Tornadoes should come out in top this week but anything can happen. I'm expecting a closer than normal first half with UC pulling away in the second half to get a running clock in the 4th. Go Totrnadoes.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't tell much about how good Greenfield's QB is this past week due to the Oline not giving him anytime to do anything. UC will put this game away early. We scored 30 in the 1st quarter. Greenfield just doesn't have the speed or athletes to compete with the top of the district.

Well we will be having Homecoming this week and possibly running the same offensive set as the Lions game so there is the potential for a lesser offensive performance than normal. And with that I will say that Kermit is right. We scored on every offensive series last night. It sorta reminded me of the second half of the Stangs game a few weeks ago.

Well we will be having Homecoming this week and possibly running the same offensive set as the Lions game so there is the potential for a lesser offensive performance than normal. And with that I will say that Kermit is right. We scored on every offensive series last night. It sorta reminded me of the second half of the Stangs game a few weeks ago.

Can't argue there we gave you all we had and still got blown out at least we didnt get mercy ruled even though we barely didnt.  I still dont think you will have a close game till state and we the only other team that might and not taking anything away from them golden tide but yes I said might is Trenton.  I think the tornadoes are that good.  Go ahead and book your cookeville room Tornado fans just sayin

Regardless of popular opinion I want the Yellow Jackets to stand up and fight the Tornadoes. I don't expect it but I want it. Outside of the first quarter with Dresden and the first half with Huntingdon no one has really challenged our boys. I am not a fan of blowouts.