Week 7: Hampton at Cosby

BigDave1967

Glad to hear Hampton is back to full strength. Teams should finish the season with the same boys they worked with in the offseason. Sometimes it is not in the Masters plan ( not a typo ), but when the hard work is rewarded with good health and the ability given is used the right way there are some great things that happen under the lights on Friday night. I love small school ball. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the Marryville's and Fulton's of the state ( both are well coached teams ), but to see small schools put a quality team on the field and overcome stuff like splitting training time with basketball and baseball and who knows what else. Well, that's just good to see.

Glad to hear Hampton is back to full strength. Teams should finish the season with the same boys they worked with in the offseason. Sometimes it is not in the Masters plan ( not a typo ), but when the hard work is rewarded with good health and the ability given is used the right way there are some great things that happen under the lights on Friday night. I love small school ball. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the Marryville's and Fulton's of the state ( both are well coached teams ), but to see small schools put a quality team on the field and overcome stuff like splitting training time with basketball and baseball and who knows what else. Well, that's just good to see.

+1!

Great, another Obama.  He promised change and we got change :popcorneater:

Change, ebola, ISIS, gay marriage, and the list grows

Don't forget anmesty for illegals, common core, obamacare, politically correct, gun control. need we go on

On a serious note, I hear the news reported we have three cases of ebola in N.E. Tenn!

As one studies the old scriptures, it is evident the Lord is not happy when peoples or nations turn completely against his law.

We now will have to deal with this dreadful problem...May well have been prepared for it had "Global Warming" and golfing not been more important to the Godless idiots up there.

Now, back to football, foot racing or whatever else we were discussing

As far as all the gloom and doom goes. if anyone truely believes the Bible, it plainly states, all these things ARE going to occur and then the end will be. We may be giving men more credid than they deserve, I don't think as humans we have the power to preserve or bring this world to an end.If anything is Gods will and needs to occur ,so be it. The end of all the wickedness,pain and agony of mankind is not going to happen onder this system of things. I pray every night for the time when all this is no more and people of all Nations can live in true peace and happiness.I'm pretty confident that that will never happen until God takes over the reins. As humans we strive for life and even people living in pure torture holds on for every breath, but from the reading I've done, this world needs to come to an end at some point because its plain to see we are not capable of running our own lives.The only hope for manking is having a True leader governing all of us, that cat don't reside with us. Prophesy was put in the holy book many years ago and we are not going to prevent it regardless of what we do. You either belive God has the power and wisdom to cure the woe's of mankind ,or its in our hands. If its in our hands,we are in big trouble. Hope I don't offend anyone with this posts, its just MY belief that God has the wisdom and power to put us back in the Garden of eden,so to speak. Its proven we sure can't rule ourselves.

As far as all the gloom and doom goes. if anyone truely believes the Bible, it plainly states, all these things ARE going to occur and then the end will be. We may be giving men more credid than they deserve, I don't think as humans we have the power to preserve or bring this world to an end.If anything is Gods will and needs to occur ,so be it. The end of all the wickedness,pain and agony of mankind is not going to happen onder this system of things. I pray every night for the time when all this is no more and people of all Nations can live in true peace and happiness.I'm pretty confident that that will never happen until God takes over the reins. As humans we strive for life and even people living in pure torture holds on for every breath, but from the reading I've done, this world needs to come to an end at some point because its plain to see we are not capable of running our own lives.The only hope for manking is having a True leader governing all of us, that cat don't reside with us. Prophesy was put in the holy book many years ago and we are not going to prevent it regardless of what we do. You either belive God has the power and wisdom to cure the woe's of mankind ,or its in our hands. If its in our hands,we are in big trouble. Hope I don't offend anyone with this posts, its just MY belief that God has the wisdom and power to put us back in the Garden of eden,so to speak. Its proven we sure can't rule ourselves.

Yea, I dont believe this ebola will be the end of the world...The NT plainly teaches that the Lord returns with his angels, in flaming fire, taking vengeance on those that know not God nor was obedient to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and HE destroys the big ball...That's how the whole world ends!

But man he sure gets sick-n-tired of peoples at times....Israel (many times), Sodom and Gomorrah and it's surrounding cities, Rome, and the list goes on.

But the more evil people become, history teaches, the Lord comes to a point that he starts cleaning house....He's still very much in control.

And these type of things have been going on for 1000's of years....I dont view this as a sign of an end of the World...USA as we know and love it? Possible!

Edited by uknoit2