Mount Juliet vs Hendersonville

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MJ does not bring their A game, this could e a rough night. It's been a rough past couple games, along with a gut wrenching defeat to Beech. In all honesty Hville 38 MJ 20

U guys are not a bad football team. Very few teams have division one type players. But you have a solid team with a lot of heart! Hendersonville is very similar. They play with a lot of heart every year! All I'm saying is finish the season like u started the season and good things will happen.

I think the Commandos will be ready. The question here is does the coach at mj have a good enough game plan for a north and south run game of Hendersonville. The last two weeks have proven otherwise. Too many rumblings in mj right now. People not happy with the last two weeks. Even Kisler is trying to stay positive by not posting as much. Good luck to the bears this week! This had been the game I've been looking forward to all year.

The Bears have to quit beating themselves with turnovers, penalties and missed tackles. You can't fumble on the first play of the game on your own 30 and expect that you can stop teams. Their tackling the last two weeks has been awful. In the first 5 games they were not missing tackles like they have the last two weeks.

They are a much better team then they have shown the last two weeks.

Going into this game with Hendersonville; they should know how to stop the wing T ( penetration ); but knowing and doing it are two different things. Must contain and set the edge on the outside.

Bears need to come out mad and start fast like they did vs Station Camp.

Biggest game of the year for MJ.

Lets GO BEARS  !

Edited by BKisler

Bears will definitely need to bring their A game and find a way to avoid turnovers and penalties. MJ has a lot of good players but no super stars this year-they need to play smart football to win at this level.

It is High School football and anything can happen on a Friday night and regardless of the outcome there is no place I would rather be than in the stands watching the kids play.

Go Bears!

Bears will definitely need to bring their A game and find a way to avoid turnovers and penalties. MJ has a lot of good players but no super stars this year-they need to play smart football to win at this level.

It is High School football and anything can happen on a Friday night and regardless of the outcome there is no place I would rather be than in the stands watching the kids play.

Go Bears!

I couldn't agree with you more Major. Nothing like watching the boys play.

Go gettem' Bears !

If MJ comes out like they did against Station Camp they will give the Commandos all they can handle. if they come out sloppy, turning the ball over, penalties and missed tackles.... it will get ugly quick.

I think they will come out with fire in their eyes and wanting to make a statement. They remember last year. They win this one and their is still a chance for the district title.

If MJ comes out like they did against Station Camp they will give the Commandos all they can handle. if they come out sloppy, turning the ball over, penalties and missed tackles.... it will get ugly quick.

I think they will come out with fire in their eyes and wanting to make a statement. They remember last year. They win this one and their is still a chance for the district title.

This is a really good Hendersonville squad. Better than they have been in a long time. They have several that can really motor.

This is a really good Hendersonville squad. Better than they have been in a long time. They have several that can really motor.

Wave, I heard they rested many last week vs Portland to get everyone healthy.

The Bear D will need to force a couple turnovers and the Offense turn those into TD's. Bear offense needs to control the clock and keep that Commando offense on the sideline

What would you say there weakness is?

Wave, I heard they rested many last week vs Portland to get everyone healthy.

The Bear D will need to force a couple turnovers and the Offense turn those into TD's. Bear offense needs to control the clock and keep that Commando offense on the sideline

What would you say there weakness is?

Passing game on both sides of the ball and shooting themselves in the foot like against Riverdale.