• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dis respect Red Boiling springs for this quote -  just a comparison

RBS 2-8

CC   1-9

RBS 5-3

CC   0-7

Head Coach at CC - you need to look in the mirror and truthfully ask yourself. Are you taking the CC program in the right direction? Sometimes you have to fail a few times before you get it right. Example - Dave Ramsey bankrupt 4-5 times but now a fairly wealthy person.

Have some pride and walk away...If not, i don't think you want the embarrassment of the circumstances that will fall when this season is over!!!! Do it for the kids, this is not about you!!!

No dis respect Red Boiling springs for this quote - just a comparison

RBS 2-8

CC 1-9

RBS 5-3

CC 0-7

Head Coach at CC - you need to look in the mirror and truthfully ask yourself. Are you taking the CC program in the right direction? Sometimes you have to fail a few times before you get it right. Example - Dave Ramsey bankrupt 4-5 times but now a fairly wealthy person.

Have some pride and walk away...If not, i don't think you want the embarrassment of the circumstances that will fall when this season is over!!!! Do it for the kids, this is not about you!!!

I think im gonna have to agree with you here. Surely there is enough talent there to atleast be somewhat competitive in these games.

Well, I'm sure I know nothing of the situation in Woodbury. However, I do hear that the HC is the son of the chairman of the BOE. In saying that, why would anyone even think that there would be a change? If he loves "coaching", then his job is safe. It is sad, because I do see athletes on the field for the Lions. But, if a coach doesn't have to worry about job security, they get comfortable. Coaches that are comfortable become complacent and therefore have no expectations. I saw no fire, talent gap or not, last night. I expected the Lions to at least score. Best of luck in the future, but for you Lions wanting a change, it doesn't sound like it'll happen unless the HC steps away.

On the LA stats thing, I would want everyone to know how good of numbers I had put up so far. I'll almost bet that Linder is the leading rusher in the state, if not, he's close. Those stats would help a young man be up for a Mr. Football Award, something Livingston hasn't had since Grant Swallows.

Well, I'm sure I know nothing of the situation in Woodbury. However, I do hear that the HC is the son of the chairman of the BOE. In saying that, why would anyone even think that there would be a change? If he loves "coaching", then his job is safe. It is sad, because I do see athletes on the field for the Lions. But, if a coach doesn't have to worry about job security, they get comfortable. Coaches that are comfortable become complacent and therefore have no expectations. I saw no fire, talent gap or not, last night. I expected the Lions to at least score. Best of luck in the future, but for you Lions wanting a change, it doesn't sound like it'll happen unless the HC steps away.

On the LA stats thing, I would want everyone to know how good of numbers I had put up so far. I'll almost bet that Linder is the leading rusher in the state, if not, he's close. Those stats would help a young man be up for a Mr. Football Award, something Livingston hasn't had since Grant Swallows.

On the LA stats thing, I would want everyone to know how good of numbers I had put up so far. I'll almost bet that Linder is the leading rusher in the state, if not, he's close. Those stats would help a young man be up for a Mr. Football Award, something Livingston hasn't had since Grant Swallows

Any idea why no one will take 5 minutes and send them in?

Edited by OldCatFan