Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

Hey guys it's Glenn. I was wondering what the question was? Us Pirate fans need to stop typing in here. Those Cooper Basin fans aren't too fast when it comes to realizing they aren't as good as they think. You can bet a Harvey burger on that

From Glenn

Glenn, I think BigDave a Basin fan realized it last night. He quit typing and doing his play by play after the 1st quarter last night.

Hopefully BigDave is alright

Boyd doesn't want to play Marion. I believe Marion has the team to win it all.

Not sure about that, but we will have a shot hopefully. I know that I am hoping someone beats trinity Christian this year. They are tough and throw it 100 times a game. Mc is probably a couple touchdowns better than last year at least and mostly because of the stingy defense.

Not sure about that, but we will have a shot hopefully. I know that I am hoping someone beats trinity Christian this year. They are tough and throw it 100 times a game. Mc is probably a couple touchdowns better than last year at least and mostly because of the stingy defense.

They need to win it this year. The next two seasons will be game, set, match for Alcoa.

Wow this forum went downhill. I'm not even going to get involved. However, Yall were asking about big Dave. I'm kind of worried. He had mentioned before his dad was sick so I don't know if something happened or not. I don't even know who BigDave is I just saw him say it on here. So be easy with the jokes and what not. Something serious may have happened