Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

Hey guys Glenn here. Grace and Cooper Basin should be close. Cooper Basin will have to stop Grace really fast runner to win. It will be hard cause they are just kinda fast but if they work on their fastness they should be ok. That game could be for a playoff spot.

From Glenn

Cooper Basins players may be kinda fast but they are Cooper Basin players from Cooperhill.  Sooth Pootsburg players are fastest but they are RECRUITED from surrounding areas out of Clooveland, Marioon County, Chootanooga, or Alabooma.  Private schools got nothing on Sooth Pootsburg with their fastness or recruiting hence all those state championships.  You have your Harvey burger on that one

Cooper Basins players may be kinda fast but they are Cooper Basin players from Cooperhill. Sooth Pootsburg players are fastest but they are RECRUITED from surrounding areas out of Clooveland, Marioon County, Chootanooga, or Alabooma. Private schools got nothing on Sooth Pootsburg with their fastness or recruiting hence all those state championships. You have your Harvey burger on that one

Yeah I know a boy that lived in Cleveland but south Pitt gave his family a place to stay thru the week. After the game on Friday night they would go back home to cleveland

Who is this John Doe you're speaking of?

I get so sick of hearing how sp recruits. If they recruit then I'm pretty sure Marion county fans or someone else would report them. Their having a down year and no one is saying anything about recruiting this year. It's only when they are having a great run of talent does everyone make those opinions. Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Cooper Basins players may be kinda fast but they are Cooper Basin players from Cooperhill. Sooth Pootsburg players are fastest but they are RECRUITED from surrounding areas out of Clooveland, Marioon County, Chootanooga, or Alabooma. Private schools got nothing on Sooth Pootsburg with their fastness or recruiting hence all those state championships. You have your Harvey burger on that one

Don't come on here with your stupidity. Recruited yep, that's what we do. 95% of SP kids live within 5 miles of the school. Please name one player from Chattanooga. I'm waiting... Please name one player from Alabama. I'm waiting... SP has had 1 kid that went to NJ that is now our QB. ONE, can you understand that? Don't worry... All these "Recruits" that you speak of will be in the district against you moving forward.