Week 8: Fulton at Union County

BigDave1967

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracked your shell again?

Turtles just tired of the black buzzards stealing all the talent from A-E. Just like Central  and Halls. All three used to be competitive...........NOW all struggle. It starts at the feeders systems and it is recruiting anyway you want to look at it. Hopefully TSSAA will look into it. It is about time! 

Turtles just tired of the black buzzards stealing all the talent from A-E. Just like Central and Halls. All three used to be competitive...........NOW all struggle. It starts at the feeders systems and it is recruiting anyway you want to look at it. Hopefully TSSAA will look into it. It is about time!

Wow lol fulton recruits? Now Alcoa of all teams should know that winning attracts talent... Coach Josh has been the 8th grade coach for fulton for a long time so all of a sudden it's recruiting now lol?

Wow lol fulton recruits? Now Alcoa of all teams should know that winning attracts talent... Coach Josh has been the 8th grade coach for fulton for a long time so all of a sudden it's recruiting now lol?

Recruiting.........yea, that the talk in K-town. Especially coming out of the Central camp. I heard they are talk with the TSSAA. :o

Central used to be the team in the Broadway area. Interesting?

Yeah in the 90s lol talent goes in cycles especially in knox... The closing down of rule really helped fulton a lot... But ppl forget about that... Fulton definitely does not recruit because a lot of those 8th graders end up goin to different schools... I can name multiple people from each team that are at schools like catholic west and Powell...

Recruiting.........yea, that the talk in K-town. Especially coming out of the Central camp. I heard they are talk with the TSSAA. :o

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what comes out of Central camp, I would classify that as sour grapes (jealous of success). From what I've heard for years is they claim it comes out of the youth program, Fulton has most successful youth program in Knox County, most all their teams win. People want to play for winners, Alcoa you know that!

Turtles just tired of the black buzzards stealing all the talent from A-E. Just like Central  and Halls. All three used to be competitive...........NOW all struggle. It starts at the feeders systems and it is recruiting anyway you want to look at it. Hopefully TSSAA will look into it. It is about time!

Desperate and pitiful post. You left out union county... We've been stealing their talent forever. We tried to recruit linemen at Gibbs but they like the corn dogs at Weigles too much and won't come. It would be great if we had a transfer fee or tuition cost.... Then we could beef up our underground marketing plan like the Blount County studs. Go stir up your pot somewhere else draft dodger.