Fairview vs Hickman Co

FvHSJackets9

My predictions for you to lose to Fairview has nothing to do with my passionate dislike for Hickman/Centerville. I believe it cause based on what I saw at Camden game and then other scores on your schedule (I know your really not supposed to judge by other games bC of matchup but in your case I think it's ok) that you got a butt whoopin coming. Your victory over Lewis is exactly how Lewis beat us.... You caught a break and the momentum swung. Your win over Lewis was for sure a "anything can happen on any given Friday" situation. You beat Wayne County. That's the only impressive win you have sorta. You barely knocked off Montgomery Central (I bet your whole offensive line was out for that one) you did a good number on a bad Creek Wood team, then barely beat a poorly coached East Hickman team (bet all your skill players were on crutches that night) it worst that you barely beat East Hickman. They are not a bad team. Just badly coached. Now to the reason Fairview will masscres you.... Well Z-Man is not hurt like he was in the Mongomery Central and Creek Wood. Just because Fairview has a bunch of humble posters on here doesn't mean they are not a good team. They have a pre-season All-State (I think) quarterback calling the cadence for them. Hickman County, other than Wayne County you have played the same poor teams as Waverly has except in two of them you barely beat them when Waverly rocked their world (Hickman-MC 14-13 Waverly-MC 34-0) (Hickman-East 27-24 Waverly-East 56-20) your going to hit reality in the next two weeks that your not a one-loss ball club ;) . I know I know your gonna say we are too tomorrow, but the shocker is coming. #BWTP

1) Never said Hickman was a one-loss ball club...your words, not mine

2) So since Lewis Co. beat Waverly, anyone who has or will beat Lewis Co. is a fluke...really? Shallow, my man...very shallow.

3) I would never disrespect Wayne County (or any other team) the way you did on this post. I don't see Waverly choosing to play this caliber of team in their schedule as a non-district game. If they aren't impressive, then why don't you play them next year?

4)I don't think I have mentioned Hickman injuries in a post...much less use them as an excuse...again, your words, not mine

5)I would never use the word "poor" or "bad" to describe Montgomery Central, East Hickman or Creek Wood...they are all very competitive teams and play with lots of heart...lots of great kids.

6)To be honest I don't care if Waverly wins or loses any of the remaining games of the season...the world will keep on turning either way.

7)Our Team knows very well that Hunter is an outstanding athlete. Most of these boys have played ball against each other since Jr. Pro & middle school days. They know each other personally and most play against each other in multiple sports...not to mention Fairview is only 15-20 miles down the road. Again, not a shocker to us that Fairview has talent...and lots of it.

8)If you can't give respect, you should never expect to receive it.

9)Fairview may very well "massacre" Hickman tomorrow night...as long as our team plays their best, fights from the flip to the fog, and represents their school with good sportsmanship and valor, then it's a win in my book.

Who knows...we may play just well enough to win on the scoreboard, too...it's happened a few times already this season. We might be blessed enough to pull out another one.

Fairview, we look forward to your hospitality on Friday. Thanks for having us.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Never said Hickman was a one-loss ball club...your words, not mine

2) So since Lewis Co. beat Waverly, anyone who has or will beat Lewis Co. is a fluke...really? Shallow, my man...very shallow.

3) I would never disrespect Wayne County (or any other team) the way you did on this post. I don't see Waverly choosing to play this caliber of team in their schedule as a non-district game. If they aren't impressive, then why don't you play them next year?

4)I don't think I have mentioned Hickman injuries in a post...much less use them as an excuse...again, your words, not mine

5)I would never use the word "poor" or "bad" to describe Montgomery Central, East Hickman or Creek Wood...they are all very competitive teams and play with lots of heart...lots of great kids.

6)To be honest I don't care if Waverly wins or loses any of the remaining games of the season...the world will keep on turning either way.

7)Our Team knows very well that Hunter is an outstanding athlete. Most of these boys have played ball against each other since Jr. Pro & middle school days. They know each other personally and most play against each other in multiple sports...not to mention Fairview is only 15-20 miles down the road. Again, not a shocker to us that Fairview has talent...and lots of it.

8)If you can't give respect, you should never expect to receive it.

9)Fairview may very well "massacre" Hickman tomorrow night...as long as our team plays their best, fights from the flip to the fog, and represents their school with good sportsmanship and valor, then it's a win in my book.

Who knows...we may play just well enough to win on the scoreboard, too...it's happened a few times already this season. We might be blessed enough to pull out another one.

Fairview, we look forward to your hospitality on Friday. Thanks for having us.

Now see you asked me why I thought what I did and I told you then you turned it and made it look like I was a bad guy. Good move man. :)

Looky here looky here whom might that be on Wayne County schedule? When they had a Mr. Tennessee Football as their Quarterback? Is that the same Waverly team that is scared to schedule Wayne County? Hmm I think it is..... Why yes it is the Waverly Central Tigers!!!

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=542&seasonid=61&sportid=1

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=542&seasonid=72&sportid=1&